The Grand Revival: Round 3 - St. Masimodo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Revival: Round 3 - St. Masimodo
Re: the grand failer ii
<spoilers>I hope you enjoy.</spoilers>

Username: elpie (from "LP," from "Lord Paradise")
Name: Sullisha Flamewind
Race: Majestrix (see below)
Description: Serenly beautiful by human standards, Sullisha Flamewind none the less is considred hideous by her own kind who consider large breasts and long legs "extraneities;" a life of being taunted and ostracized by Majestrix boys allowed her to turn towards intellectual pursuits instead of making friends or being much of a "social metamorphor" (there are no butterflies on the planet Majesty); she is much smarter than her peers but brooding and not easy to make friends; though Sullisha Flamewind will never show her true feelings to anyone; she is a caring person (*a caring Majestric)but from a "logical" perspective feels she must kill the other contestants to win the battle, or else she will die herself; though this is hard for Sullisha Flamewind because despite her logical extirior she truly cares for her fellow human beings. Long white hair streaked with black and grey skin, Sullisha Flamewind also has icy blue eyes like ice that stare coldly into you and send an icy shiver around your back.
Weapons/Abilities: Aside from being probably much smarter than you're average warrior, Sullisha Flamewind has the two elemental powers from which she takes her name:: one, the fire of planet Majestic is made/adapted for a no-oxigen sky so it burns black and leaves bright green burn marks all over your body; if the fire gets inside you you will explode; though she does not like to do this because it is a barbaric and not a logical way to kill. Two: the wind she summons is very delicate and gives her a siwrling beautiful telekinesis; because of her powers creatures of fire and wind are atrtacted to Sullisha's Flamewind's natural beauty.
Biography:

<spoilers>I'll do the biography when I have time. My life is very hectic right now Whoa so even though, I need the battle to blwo off some steam, I don't always have itme.

<spoilers>Whew! That biogriphy just went on and on and on and <u>on</u> I promise when I'm in the battle I'm worn out from writing that, I won't make textwalls like that, no problem there.

<spoilers> Minion Minion I <do> expect to get in the battle. FrNKLY I SEE MYSELF A LEVEL ABOVE MOST OF THE CMOPETITION. IF I DON'T GET IN I'LL SEE, THERE'S SOMETHING GOING ON HERE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT.

<SPOILERS>SORRY IF THERE ARE NY TYPOS, MY KEYBOrd is fucked! Meloncholy </SPOILERS></spoilers></spoilers>

Messages In This Thread
Re: the grand failer ii - by Robust Laser - 09-05-2011, 02:30 AM
Re: the grand failer ii - by AgentBlue - 09-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Re: the grand failer ii - by Solaris - 09-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Re: the grand failer ii - by Pharmacy - 09-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Re: the grand failer ii - by Elpie - 09-05-2011, 03:11 AM
Re: the grand failer ii - by Elpie - 09-05-2011, 03:11 AM
Re: the grand failer ii - by ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 09-05-2011, 03:38 AM
Re: the grand failer ii - by Ixcaliber - 09-05-2011, 04:12 AM
Re: the grand failer ii - by Mirdini - 09-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Re: the grand failer ii - by Ixcaliber - 09-23-2011, 04:21 AM
Re: the grand failer ii - by Solaris - 09-23-2011, 05:49 AM