Alien Secret Santa: Get Gifts in by 11PM EST

Alien Secret Santa: Get Gifts in by 11PM EST
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens
these are all just starting points!! as long as it doesn't include stuff in dislike/absolutely dont want i'll absolutely love it!

Likes: OH MAN I LIKE A LOTTA THINGS. any type of horror but eye horror is my fave appearance-wise and social horror is my fave story-wise, gore boys, sweet characters, sour characters, salty characters, im suuuuuper duper fond of the trope where a character goes through loads of hardship but is still determined!!! but horrible people can be fun too...honestly any kind of thing where a trope is subverted in an interesting way is pretty neat! but joke characters are also funny. i love loads of things! there really isn't much about stuff that i don't think i could find smth to love about em.

Dislikes: no unsanitary i beg you. no oversexualized stuff in general either please! and hmmm im nooooot too fond of super duper edgy stuff, like...edge for the sake of edge maybe? i can dig super dark stuff if it's got purpose and intention but not if it doesnt is all

Aesthetics: UHHHHH AW MAN IM SUPER FOND OF BLACK/DARK COLORS + A LIGHT COLOR AS AN ACCENT, like neons or pastels, but also accenting with white is good! and like dawn/dusk color schemes yknow, yellow/orange/pink/purple/blue/black. i also like shades of creams and brown, but monochrome can be super striking too, but ohhhh...man i just love colors dude. i also like flowers and stars and obviously moons, and hm...i love tons and tons and toooooons of stuff aesthetics wise. i also really like eyes and shit like especially fucked up eyes? and multiple eyes? multiple fucked up eyes???? nice. actually it might be easier to just link my aesthetic blog if you want more examples of stuff i like visually but you don't have to look at it or anything it's all good.

Absolutely does not want: HMHMHM nothing really that isn't already in my dislikes! maybe no chiras or ruhis please.

Any other info:
<3!!
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alien Oc Secret Santa - by Apo11o - 12-02-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Dorsidwarf - 12-02-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Robottobt - 12-02-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Ap0ll0 - 12-03-2017, 12:32 AM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Artem1s - 12-03-2017, 01:59 AM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Hichico - 12-04-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by [Robocoon] - 12-05-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by [Devil] - 12-05-2017, 05:42 PM