Apology for some shit i did in the past.

Heya.
I don't post here super often, but i felt like there are a few members of this community who are due an apology.
A year or two ago when I was in university, I said and did some stuff that was pretty gross and misinformed which i sort of absorbed from some folks I'd been hanging out with at the time. I picked up some pretty harmful ideas without really being properly critical. I don't really want to go into too much detail, but it was kind of transphobic and hurt a lot of people. I want to specifically apologise to Gen, Solaris, Naomi and Hannah especially, though I'm not sure if the latter two use these forums. I know that my words hurt you folks a lot.

Since then, a lot has changed in my personal circumstances, and i've come to realise that the stuff I said to folk was really harmful and upsetting. I don't think it's right for me to act like that stuff never happened. I understand that posting this doesn't change the fact that it /did/ happen, and you don't have to forgive me for what I did or give any second chances, but I've been trying pretty hard to make sure that these mistakes aren't repeated and to be a better person.

Messages In This Thread
Apology for some shit i did in the past. - by Dalmationer - 11-21-2017, 09:49 AM