Bacon Winfest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bacon Winfest
RE: Bacon Winfest
Against my better judgment, I'm gonna join.

Name: Raven Baxter
[Image: 88558_o.gif]
Race: Human
Text Color: #EE9000
Weapons and Abilities: Raven is a hilarious character who often gets in wacky costumed hijinks and foils the plans of pretty much everything around her! This is due to her powers of precognition. Every once in a while, she will suddenly have a plot-relevant vision, which she will inevitably misunderstand entirely. Naturally, she would try to change it or make it happen (depending on whether it's bad or good) making things much worse than if she had never done anything. She is also "talented" at making a disguise (read "talented" as "pretty much the same but with a few wigs and costume changes").

Description: Raven is very spunky and prone to getting in trouble with authority figures, but they all forgive her in the end anyways, because who can resist that charming personality? Nobody, that's who. She is a total city girl, and she can't stand the outdoors! I mean, there's no cell-phone reception there! Eek! She is also extremely allergic to mushrooms, and her favorite drink is orange juice.

Biography: Raven is an African-American "teenaged" girl (she is apparently 14 but she looks 20) living in San Francisco. She aspires to be a fashion designer, but first, she must get through every teenager's worst nightmare, high school. She has some great friends, such as Chelsea, the vegetarian ditz who's smart only sometimes, or Eddie, the comically bumbling lady's man wannabe. She has a few catchphrases, such as "Oh snap!", "Ya nasty!", or the rarer "Gotta go!".
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Bacon Winfest - by Dragon Fogel - 01-14-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Bacon Winfest - by Solaris - 01-14-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Bacon Winfest - by Nopad - 01-14-2013, 01:46 AM
RE: Bacon Winfest - by Gatr - 01-14-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Bacon Winfest - by MaxieSatan - 01-14-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Bacon Winfest - by AgentBlue - 01-15-2013, 04:38 AM