Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)

Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)

(10-30-2017, 01:09 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »As the land of live has the cube to record all things earthly, so shall the land of the dead have a sphere to record matters of the spirit.

It will not judge, it will not question why the souls passing through do what they do. It simply records their lives, and leaves the caretakers to handle the rest.
Immediately next to it is a tiny podium inscribed with an apology for only being mostly complete. It's not its fault it wasn't at the dawn of creation.

“Say what's that?” said the vanar pointing towards something in the vision portal

[Image: I1hyuo2.jpg]

In the mist was a massive floating white sphere. Souls passed through it and departed with its memories.

“Wha! Where did that thing come from??” “I didn’t sing that in the melody”

“Hmm didn’t see something like that ether in the song, how odd”

“Looks like the souls are going through it, I think it’s taking away the memories”

“Oh no, now it's going to chronicle everything, even a nats misadventures into a og-rogs maw”

“What's that underneath it?”

[Image: Q6Bj9Ng.jpg]

There was a tiny podium underneath the sphere, so tiny at a glance it would go unnoticed.

The podium was made of a white stone and was unfinished.
Propped up against it was a white stone tablet, written on it was a apology of sorts

“Apologies, this podium is behind schedule, estimated completion is 2 centuries, please make your way to the nearest caretaker for processing. Sorry for the inconvenience.”

[NSFW]
SpoilerShow
[NSFW]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, Bare Ent Butz) - by Myeth - 06-23-2017, 04:22 PM
cad bug and slixen - by Tim Tesy - 09-05-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships) - by Tim Tesy - 10-30-2017, 10:45 AM