Another Me - Your number has been called!

Another Me - Your number has been called!
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called!
> Hey, is there some reason your friend looks like some sorta demon?

[Image: 7MKGVFV.png]

CLOVER: Quick question. What the fuck is this?
SELENA: Huh?
CLOVER: I mean, what am I lookin' at? Why's this friend of yours look like some kinda...
CLOVER: ... Furry... demon thing?
SELENA: Because she was a demon?
CLOVER: ...
CLOVER: Just 'cause that's technically an answer, that doesn't mean it's enough!
SELENA: Well, geez, what do you want me to tell you?

> The sooner you do what she wants, the sooner she'll change you back. Be passive aggressive about it, though.

[Image: SFfj1xy.png]

CLOVER: Ugh, never mind! Let's just... fuckin' get to it!
SELENA: What about your friend?
CLOVER: She'll catch up!
CLOVER: 'Snot like I want her to come near one of those little freaks again before I've...
CLOVER: What's the plan again? Am I supposed to sing them a lullaby? Because I don't think a disguise's gonna help if they're really hankerin' to gouge out my eyeballs!
SELENA: Aw, you'll be fine. If I'm right, they won't harm a hair on your head!
CLOVER: If you're right? Bitch, this was Effy's idea.
CLOVER: UGH.

[Image: dau2Vby.png]

Whatever. The sooner you get this done, the sooner you'll get back to normal. Sure, you look normal to your own eyes, but knowing that other people are seeing you as some kind of big furry monster right now makes you very uncomfortable.

Looking at the picture you took makes you uncomfortable too, but it's a different kind of discomfort? You can't put a finger on it. Or maybe you can, and you just don't want to think about how you actually look pretty cool and strong and attractive. Especially the attractive bit.

But no - there's something else there too that you can't define, like that funny sensation you get when you feel like you're being watched, except it's all coming from yourself.

You hope Effy gets back soon.

[Image: o7UNc3V.png]

OH GOD DO YOU EVEN HAVE NETS AT HOME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called! - by Naem - 10-16-2017, 08:48 PM