Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest 6.0
(10-09-2017, 07:51 AM)Wheat Wrote: »This post has a z in it. A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike

Let's 'Ride The Whale'. (The Whale is slang for the sensation one gets from making posts in PMC.)

This post passes no rules

(10-09-2017, 07:55 AM)Wheat Wrote: »After all this time I finally get to use the ruleset I made back before the PMC died. Thanks go to Ixcaliber for reviving this mess I guess. Meloncooly

This ruleset is called 'Wheatwheatwheatwheat's Spectacular Catastrophe' and this post passes all the rules, every single one. But obviously I can't win my own round so good luck everyone. Try your best I believe you can crack this one.

This post passes rules 2 and 5.

(10-09-2017, 07:58 AM)Myeth Wrote: »
(10-09-2017, 07:40 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »After all this time I finally get to use the ruleset I made back before the PMC died. Thanks go to Wheat for reviving this mess I guess. Happymelon

This ruleset is called 'Ixcaliber's Spectacular Catastrophe' and this post passes all the rules, every single one. But obviously I can't win my own round so good luck everyone. Try your best I believe you can crack this one.

This post passes rule 5.

Messages In This Thread