Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 5)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 5)
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -4)
I can't honestly say I'm bringing this back, but I have two more of these done:

(04-01-2017, 06:48 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »create an adventure of at least 3 posts

Here’s my adventure (OP, posts 1, 2, 3, and 4) “The Monty Hall Illusion”.

(05-29-2017, 06:47 AM)Sleepy Wrote: »write one of those creepy pastas
This post is now a ghost post

“I found an old shoe box in the back of my closet. It was covered in dust and had several bricks on top of it (what a foresight). Anyways, I opened the box to find that it was empty! “What the hell?” I thought, “what’s even the point of keeping an empty shoe box?”

So, I discarded it. Put it out on garbage day and the recycling truck took it away. I wish that had been the last of it.

The next day, I found the shoebox sitting on my table, where previously there was a vase of flowers. I thought it was a weird prank, so I brought it up with my roommate. Nothing. He didn’t fess up.

Annoyed, I threw the box out again the following week. And the next day, in place of the microwave was the box.

This started to annoy me. Not having a microwave was a huge inconvenience. But all my roommate acted the same. He even blamed me! Why would I do that? After all, it was my microwave. After an hour of arguing, I gave up. I was too tired to deal with him.

So, instead of putting it in our recycling, I took a bus downtown and threw it in a dumpster. I was certain no one had followed me. Why would they? The prank wasn’t very well thought out, and yet it was able to tick me right off. I guess that made it a good prank. Or would have, if it was a prank.

When I woke up the next morning, I didn’t find the box. It was relieving. Finally, I could get on with my regular home situation. I knocked on my roommate’s door. No answer. I opened the door just a bit and saw the box on my roommate’s bed.

This was one of those “Aha!” moments; I now knew it was him. It had to be! This was the irrefutable evidence. But, why would he take it out of the dumpster? This nagged at me for a while, standing in his doorway.

After three days, I knew he wasn’t coming back. He didn’t even take his stuff. I knew then that the box was no joke. I tried burning it, shredding it, cutting it into little pieces and baking them into muffins that I proceeded to bury. All this at the cost of my backpack, a chair, and a clay dish we held change in.

I’ve put it back in the back of my closet. I’ve lived with it for so long. I’m afraid to call an expert, for fear that just removing it from the house will cause another replacement. Sometimes, I wonder what happened to my roommate.

I finally just lit the fucker up. I burned the whole house down and ran. I have no idea what has happened to the box, but I doubt it’s gone. That damn shoebox.”

---

Although I do plan on making the mug brownie..
Sig:
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -4) - by Reyweld - 09-17-2017, 11:51 PM