Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)

Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, slug vixens and pink mangos)
*Mini update*

(09-06-2017, 12:25 AM)MasterofElfhame Wrote: »I have nothing to add to this: only the editorial comments that I'm boggled by the amazing draughtsmanship of the illustrations, and I have definite flashbacks to the early 1970s from the art style and story path.

Thanks man :) im interested in what it reminds you of from the early 70’s stuff. I have no knoweldge of stuff art wise from that time.

(09-06-2017, 08:07 AM)Torchfire Wrote: »Questions:
- I'm actually quite confused about the relative sizes of the various creatures here... I actually thought that the Gentlemenbug and the Stumpkins were bigger compared to the chick until the pic with them together. I thought Jackalotaurs were relatively bigger, too...... So, would it be possible to maybe see a size chart of some sort in order to avoid any future confusion?

- Until recently, you posted spoiler warned uncensored pics in addition to the censored ones, but not of the Merling, or of the Slixen pics...

P.S. When I suggested the Slixen, I actually just stated the first over the top silly (but not extremely silly) thing that came to my head. But these are just... Gorgeous. And their backstory is awesome as well. I really hope that they will play further parts in the story in the future.

Here's a size chart! tbh it will be handy for me too!
Might be fudged a bit, Some of the sizes might not match what i’ve drawn previously.
oh wind sharks grow bigger too (im not retconning honest!)

NSFW
SpoilerShow

Im happy you like the slixens :D took me a while to think about them

Also here's the nsfw stuff

NSFW
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, Bare Ent Butz) - by Myeth - 06-23-2017, 04:22 PM
cad bug and slixen - by Tim Tesy - 09-05-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, slug vixens and pink mangos) - by Tim Tesy - 09-06-2017, 11:26 PM