GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy (Round 1 - Heatstroke)

GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy (Round 1 - Heatstroke)
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy (Round 1 - Heatstroke)
Thinking, no, hoping, the words a dream or imagination, Finality-in-Isolation did not move in the dark cave that they had been moved to. The heat did not bother them, but the spiders and insects did. Small creatures, each with their own story, their own life, in normal circumstances, they would barely register on Finality's radar, but it had been so long.

They were so hungry. Ravenous. Starving.

Finality screamed as they began to feed on the lives of the creatures around them, feeling the daily rituals and paths they held and in an instant taking them away. It was temporary, an unfortunate side effect of feeding in this manner, and one that in moments would go unremembered.

"I see... Cave or graveyard? Fragile structures, smell of death and decay, and yet these small creatures persist... There is no guarantee that this cave could hold me, it is not lik-" Horrible memories flashed in Finality's mind, days they hoped they'd never have to relieve, ones that fueled a longing for death that had now escaped them.

Finality was shaking, but in control, putting all of their weight on their staff in order to stand, they had to remain in control. They rose up and felt the air.

"There are more... There is a path... I must find more... I cannot give in."

Finality-in-Isolation slowly walked to leave the cave, their mind screaming at them, begging them to stay put and return to sleep.

But it was too late, their slumber was interrupted, and while they had fed, their hunger was not yet sated. They needed to gather more strength, get more stories, more lives, only then could they find the strength to contain themself... They only hoped that it would be enough.
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons

Messages In This Thread
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Plaid - 07-17-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Pharmacy - 07-19-2017, 04:47 AM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Plaid - 07-19-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Hellfish - 07-19-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Solaris - 07-20-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by myw - 07-20-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by seedy - 07-21-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Gatr - 07-21-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Dragon Fogel - 07-23-2017, 02:19 AM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Akumu - 07-25-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy (Round 1 - Heatstroke) - by Solaris - 07-30-2017, 01:28 AM