GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy (Round 1 - Heatstroke)

GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy (Round 1 - Heatstroke)
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy (Round 1 - Heatstroke)
The first thing Seraeus saw as he appeared in a dingy alley between shops was all the people. He was somewhat conscious of the fact that he quite literally appeared out of thin air, but thankfully, nobody seemed to have noticed him. Great deals were the true attraction here, not randomly-appearing lizardfolk. He pocketed his belt-bag full of cuts of meat from various monsters and of varying degrees of freshness. It seemed a bit low to him. Perhaps it was time to stock up? Sighing, he set off in search of exotic meats.

After some wandering, he finally found the food section. The aromas wafted over him, and filled his nostrils. His mouth was watering. He realized he didn't have much to eat lately. He wasn't having much success with living on the road, even before he came here. Getting back to the present scene, he turned to the nearest merchant.

"Hello, may I ask where the meats are?"

The merchant only looked down on him and scoffed. "If you're hoping to buy meat around here, you're not gonna find much success, pal. Someone like YOU, you probably couldn't afford it."

"...It was nice talking to you too..." Twat, he left out. He was right, though, he didn't have any money. Nor did he have any worldly possessions he could part with. That did it, he thought. He was going to have to get creative.

Literally.

Some time later, his search proved fruitful, as he found an abandoned stall with some rotting apples on it. Grimacing, he swiped it aside. He stood up on the stall, and shouted.

"Come one and come all, hear the tale of how a lowly lizard-man defeated a mighty dragon!"

His shouts mostly fell on deaf ears, though a few did look his way. They were mostly just wondering what this guy was doing.

"Yes, I must admit, it does seem a bit wild. But, I assure you, this tale is true!"

That didn't help at all. Those who were interested before, only passed over him now. Sighing, he fingered his belt-bag. Time to get... dramatic. He took a bit of lesser dragon meat and bit into it.

"Perhaps, you have heard this tale before? Dragon-slaying tales, so over and done with, right? Let me stop you right there! This tale is like none other. This... is about how I became the dragon!"

He roared. A brilliant jet of flame poured out from his mouth, and over the heads of the bustling crowd. THAT got their attention.

"Now then, before I start, let me say I would be eternally grateful for those who would show their appreciation in, let's say, worldly matters. Maybe, some precious metals, if you catch my drift?"
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Plaid - 07-17-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Pharmacy - 07-19-2017, 04:47 AM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Plaid - 07-19-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Hellfish - 07-19-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Solaris - 07-20-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by myw - 07-20-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by seedy - 07-21-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Gatr - 07-21-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Dragon Fogel - 07-23-2017, 02:19 AM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy - by Akumu - 07-25-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: GB Disc 1: Untold Prophecy (Round 1 - Heatstroke) - by Gatr - 07-29-2017, 04:59 AM