Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure
RE: Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure
The universe picks up a coin. Leon is assigned to tails, while Shirley is assigned to heads.

The coin lands.

[Heads.]

You decide to go over and talk to Shirley. More friends the merrier, you guess. Plus, if Pio is Leon's friend, you might see them on your way!

You walk up to Shirley. Immideatly, she tucks in her phone and looks at you questioningly. You absently note she wasn’t wearing her eyepatch.

[Image: IMG_0036.png]

And under that eyepatch was....

[Image: IMG_0028.png]

A completely normal eye.

”Do you need something?” She asks.

You shake your head and try not to look dumbfounded. ”I... just wanted to ask if you would walk to me to class.“

img]https://preview.ibb.co/mJtBUa/IMG_0034.png[/img]

Shirley laughs. “What? Are you serious?”

“Er. Yes?“

She raises her eyebrows. ”Oh. Alright then. Which class are you going to?“

“Theatere.“

“Funny! That’s my next class as well. I might as well.”

Shirley picks up her things and gestures to the hallway.

[Image: IMG_0035.png]

Both of you walk in silence for a while, before Shirley speaks up.

“I’ll be honest, do you really need something? Like an answer to a question, or?”

“Well,” you shrug. “I’m only a little curious what gods you know.“

She snorts. You notice her shoulders have sagged a little. “I don’t believe in them too much, like a lot of people here. I just think they‘re there.“

“Do you know any, though?“

Shirley ponders for a moment. “I usually give some offerings to the god of Lost and Found. I like to think it helps with requests sometimes.”

“You take requests?“

She seems surprised. “You.. really didn’t know? I usually get things for people they can’t in Lunetta or via shipping. Knowledge, and other things.“

”So you‘re an knowledge breaker.“

[Image: IMG_0048.png]

“Something like that. Don’t frown upon it! It’s not illegal. Plus, I can get you regularstuff faster than Feta.”

You tilt your head. “How can you get something faster than a shipping company..?

She grins. “I just steal it from their shipments.“

You eye her carefully.

“Just kidding!” Shirley adds quickly. Then she pauses. “I’m surprised you’re trying to talk to me after I told you to go away.“

“I was interrupting a private conversation..”

“You were!“

[Image: IMG_0047.png]

After a moment she adds in a low voice, “Don’t talk about it again.“

[Shirley has passed the charisma check.]

You nod quickly. You know when not to involve yourself.

Up ahead, you can see the theatere door. You can also see Leon about to leave, if you want to talk to them. Additionally, you can ask a final question before class starts.

MenuShow

authoreplyShow

Messages In This Thread