Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)

Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, whoa where have i been?)

SpoilerShow

A windshark descended from the canopy and landed a platform above the defending stumpkins.
The ent saw this strange creature fall from above and stood up, looking at the platform it was on.

## [Image: GF96Evc.jpg]

The windshark began attacking a shelter, breaking open the shelters flimsy stick and moss walls.
Screaming stumpkins were inside.

Seeing them in distress, the ent quickly reached out and grabbed the wind shark.
The shark squirmed,burped and inflated, wriggling to get out of its grip

The ent, turning back towards from where it came from, brought its arm back which held the shark straight back and threw the wind shark deep into the forest. As the shark flew through the air, it burped and inflated futilely trying to gain control of its flight.
It disappeared from sight into the dark forest, then a squealing woodbore could be heard.

When the ent turn back towards the stumpkins, they knelt to their knees.
Many of them offered the ink fruit to the ent. Gathering them in heaps.

The ent took the tiny fruit with its fingers and examined it, but was not sure what to do with it.
Looking back down, the stumpkins motioned the Ent to eat the fruit, then ate the fruit themselves.

## [Image: 4UAF1IP.jpg]

The ent then put the tiny fruit in its jagged bark mouth, squashing it on the top of its mouth, juices covering its tongue and trickling down into its throat.
The ent was pleased with the pleasant taste.
More stumpkins offered more of the fruit and began making even larger piles in front of the ent.
The ent gladly accepted their bountiful offerings, gabbing the heaps and shoving it in its mouth, which caused them to splatter and showered the stumpkins below.

Then suddenly the Ent started to grow a bark skin but not like the tree it had came from.
The bark was white as the ink trees and it covered the entirety of its body.
Its physique also began to change too

Duckreport#What kind of Gender should the ent have? Masculine or feminine?#Drudgerepond

NED continued on looking for the Egg among the yet to be settled ink trees.
The stumpkins have been very busy.
In the short time they were created they have grown a grove of ink trees.

NED saw more stumpkins still growing ink trees from seeds with the strange magic they possess. Soon the grove will be a forest, maybe even a kingdom in time...

[Image: pLqMi8d.jpg]

NED Found the egg sitting down with two stumpkins trying to remove the foot wear.

“Aren't you little darlings helpful!” said the egg “Them pink things have given me nothing but grief since…. Hmm since it stopped me dancing…. What was I doing before that??...”

The egg was silent as it thought, the egg could only remember dancing, singing and nothing else.

Rather strange but the thought of dancing and singing made the egg happy.
That was all that mattered to the egg.

(06-23-2017, 04:14 PM)tegerioreo Wrote: »Fancy Snake. This legendary reptile, with its top hat and cape, encyclopedic knowledge of cocktail mixing, and erudite conversation, brings an air of urbane conviviality wherever it goes. The smooth talking serpent should be just the creature needed to charm the shoes (and stockings and shell) off of the leg egg.
SpoilerShow

[Image: qwLpahS.jpg]

NED suddenly had a thought. NED wanted to run away from the egg before it closed its eye but NED blinked uncontrollably!

Something erupted from the ground next to the egg.
A blue long shape with a strange dapper head wear and a cape emerged fast and erect out of the hole.

One of the stumpkins ran off and hid behind a tree, while the other, looked at the strange blue caped snake.

“Hey! You're scaring off the help!” said the egg angrily to the blue snake.

“My apoloigies! I did not mean to be rude, I was summoned quite quickly, that caused me to intrude”

“Darn it! Dont muddle duddle your words! im trying to rid myself from these torturous things”
said the egg waving its foot at the snake, then continued

“these little sweethearts were helping me. Up Until you popped out of the ground, like some slivering slavering, funny coloured, wack talking, surprize ting”

“Why do you need help from others, When you can easily remove them yourself?” said the snake who was now slithering near the egg

“You think i'm stupid or something? Ive plum done that!” The egg tried again doing it with the only limbs it thinks it has

“Plum! Interesting word, however, Why not try with your hands?” The snake gestured with its odd wavy arms

[Image: E73nnCz.jpg]

“Are you blind? I don't have thos….” as the egg gestured with arms, it didn't know it had, it cracked through the shell “oh!... isnt that something…” The egg examined its newly discovered hands.

(06-23-2017, 04:22 PM)Myeth Wrote: »>Egg: When the shell is finally removed, be just a tiny chick that just has unfortunately/(or fortunately, confidence in one's beautiful legs is healthy, rock those legs!) long legs.
SpoilerShow

[Image: aBrRKe7.jpg]

Then the snake said “Now that your possesion of hands is clear, emerge from your shell and show yourself, my dear” and the snake removed the top part of the egg, revealing a red feathered bird like creature with long pointed ears, horns and 4 lightly glowing stalks.

“Hey! Hands of… oh thats new” said the bird looking up at the glowy stalks, wavy in the breeze.

“Ha! Small and sweat is the little new born chick I see” then the snake look inside the shell
“HO HO! Petite I postulate! Juvenile I calculate. Neither was right! The answer was hidden from sight”

“The heck is a chick?” Said the birdling

“Curvacious and callow might be right…”

“What???” The birdling, felt that as an insult

[Image: RSjbmkI.png]

(06-23-2017, 07:02 PM)Superficial Wrote: »> Let's create some humongous brown frogs who live underneath the ocean's sandbeds. Add some large groupings of insect-fish for them to eat over there. These dudes only eat small wildlife despite their large size just like whales. Also, they are solitary creatures and do not form groups.

Then NED had another thoughts and ran in a direction towards the sea, where NED stopped and closed its eye

[Image: OXVylrD.jpg]

“CURRRuukk!” NED heard and looked at a group of humongous creatures. Brown in colour and bulky with muscles. Og-rogs (Ogre frogs), Not very friendly looking fellows, the bigger ones grunted and assaulted each other. The reason? Who knows? Clearly not a social creature.

The thinner yet no less stout beings seemed to calm the brutes.
Some of the bigger ones fought over one or two.

A pair of them, then wrestled to the ground and began doing something odd in front of NED.

While the bigger one, held the thinner one in some sort of arm lock from behind, it seems to be thrusting its mid section of its body, into the smaller one which was making a long “ERRRRRK!” sound.

(06-23-2017, 07:02 PM)Superficial Wrote: »Insect-fish
SpoilerShow

[Image: Czc8N7E.jpg]

Behind them, NED saw more of the brutish looking creatures. They looked a little puzzled as they pointed towards the ocean. Before assaulting each other once again.

Looking in that direction, NED saw something jump out the blue sea

A shiny silvery mass, Emerged and arced, out of the ocean and crashed back into the sea.

[Image: 8C78YMb.png]

What it was where schools of Solarfish. Billions of them. Leaping out of the ocean and reflecting the sun with their silver scales.

They leap out of the ocean to feed by photosynthesis, absorbing the nutrients from the sea, decoxide from the air and the sun as they leap out of the ocean. Expelling oxygen as they hit the water, causing the sea to bubble and foam.

Each fish can reproduce thousands of eggs, that drift further into the sea

The Og-rogs looked at the silver fishes hungrily.
Then moved into the sea, swam towards the solarfish and disappeared beneath the waves.

The silver arcs then became fewer and then started to move away.

The copulating Og-rogs then stopped. The thinner one got up and went into the forest, following a river,while the larger one went into the sea, hunting the solarfish.

(06-23-2017, 07:02 PM)Superficial Wrote: »> Get some fibrous vines growing around all those tree trunks. The berries these guys have contains alcoholic juice in them. Party time.

Deep in the ink tree forest, a group of stumpkins continue growing more of the white trees using the rapid growing gift they all have.

A stumpkin then noticed a strange vine, bearing fruits wrapped around an oak tree.

The stumpkin called for the others and investigated the fruit vine.

The vine is green with shiny red berries, that are shaped oval with a long neck attached to the vine.

[Image: T0xTjrt.jpg]

Now, stumpkins have not seen any other fruits apart from ink berries, and the possibilities of fruits being poisonous has never occurred to them.

Without caution the stumpkins bit into the fruits.

[Image: OsrLi23.jpg]

Sweet and juicy, yet something else was in it which they have never tasted, a slight bitterness.
The effects of the berries were not apparent and the stumpkins seemed to enjoy the red berries.

More were picked and eaten. The effects soon showed as a drunk stupor came over them.
The stumpkins giggled and sang wildly as they stumbled about, the forest seemingly to them, started spinning around them.

Some were getting a bit too randy and copulated on the spot. Others puking yellow bile before falling unconscious in their own spew.

Eventually they all fell asleep around the vines, with half eaten vine berries tightly in hand.

Then a female og-rog came across the sleeping stumpkins while looking for a place to spawn.

She looked at the odd little things snoring loudly.
Then she looked at them with very hungry eyes.

Picking up one of the stumpkins by the hand, the ogre frog placed them in her large mouth and swallowed the stumpkin whole…… then immediately puke them up violently.

[Image: HrREPNf.png]

The og-rog then stumbled away from the site, clearly affected by the jucies that covered the stumpkins. or was it the stumpkin itself?

The Og-Rog has learned they are unpalatable and no longer will pursue them as nourishment

(06-24-2017, 01:13 AM)Torchfire Wrote: »The Stumpkins could use a beast of burden species, the Gentlemanbug (pl. "gentlemenbug")
Gentlemenbug, be a large (about one and a half times as tall as a stumpkin while on all six), very culturally polite race of beetles with four walking and two walking/manipulative arms, where the males appear to be wearing a frock and use fallen leaves to knit themselves top hats, which they use to attract their mates.
Be also quite useful as riding creatures and beasts of burden, though they might politely complain about the latter if mistreated. Also, have a cultural need to use the words "I say" as often as possible.

Once the Ogre frogette was out of site, NED who was following her, looked at the unconscious stumpkins, covered in juices and puke from both them and the ogre.

There was no way NED could carry them all and considered looking for the birdling aka the egg with legs, for help. Then it dawned on NED.
NED could not comunitate, NED had no mouth to speak or scream.

This was rather inconvenient for NED and gestured in frustration.

Then NED had a thought, taking the risk of a possible helpful or harmful creature being summoned, NED closed its eye.

Then NED opened its eye and looked around.
There was nothing, looking behind, NED search for the thought that was summoned.

Then NED heard a clicking, chirping and “I Say” in a high pitch voice, coming from behind him.

[Image: AyV4WDd.jpg]

NED saw a strange bug like creature with 4 legs and 2 arms but scuttled around on all 6.
Some wore a frock coat of leaves, a headdress similar to the snakes and antennae that curls on the sides of its face.

The strange bugs looked over the passed out stumpkins who were still holding the berries in their hands.

“I’d say they look very wacked out dont they?”
“yes! very out of it, what what”
“They do smell a bit off dont they?”
“ruddy disgraceful I’d say!”
“Terrible display i’d say what what”

A hatless one then said
“We should take the poor little things home, don't you think?”

The hatted ones then said
“I say, that would be very gentlemanly of us, yes yes”
“Capital idea!”
“very well! let's do that”
“here here”
“Jolly good show! Lets go”

Scooping them up they put them on the backs of the hatted ones, then one of them complained as it received a bit to many

“I say thats not ruddy fair, i've got more than my share”
“Do be a sport and take them would you dear”
“Oh! very well, what what my dear”

and then headed towards the stumpkin village, with the stumpkins still holding the wine berries.

(06-23-2017, 11:37 PM)Major Matt Mason Wrote: »H'm. Mer-ents and mer-stumplings? With seaweed tails?

(06-24-2017, 01:13 AM)Torchfire Wrote: »Oh, and if there are flying sharks, how about some swimming songbirds:
The Songfish: Which is a kind of aquatic fish with very colourful plumage (scaleage?), that tends to stick it's head out of the water and emit a very cheery mating call.

Processing Whoa

NSFW under spoiler
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, Bare Ent Butz) - by Myeth - 06-23-2017, 04:22 PM
cad bug and slixen - by Tim Tesy - 09-05-2017, 03:14 PM