Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances
{{7}}

Half a bottle of wine.
"weed hangover" from like 2.5mg indica thc

So I went to sleep at like 5a, woke up at noon, ate the gummy, napped for three more hours after taking care of my "what the fuck do I do today" chores
Anyhow I eventually went to the store for needed things, bought way too much, drank some fine wine (like a 6 bottle) with lil cesar's, and napped for like an hour, continued to make bad purchasing decisions, am now looking at the taxidermy section of etsy and can't tell if I want to laugh or cry
I think I'm going back down from sozzletown, but it's one of those "am I?", because will I be eating a part of a gummy?

funfact: I went to the dispensary, my local one, to refill on gummies. This was after coming back from my week or so (again) of being with my bf's. On the first trip I learned of gummies, you know start of june or so, mid june, and I was sad my local dispensary didn't have them, but now they do, so I don't have to travel 40 miles for some gummies. Really wish people made more shit with CBD, because THC is nice and all, but I like the bodyhigh better you know? Anyhow I bought a CBD, and that type of taffy tastes like melted starbursts, and this time I bought one intended for FOCUSing and it's lemon flavored which is my fav starburst rather than cherry which is the sleepytime.
At this rate I'm picky so I'm like "may as well buy the stuff to make my own edibles", but the flowers are like 12 which is ok but I dislike weed aesthetics, and the oil is like fucking 50. There was a sale marking it down to like 44 or so, but it's a 50% sale and I have a coupon here with me at home for my next trip that isn't on munchie monday.
The guys at the dispensary are really cute btw, but not "I'm gonna be brave enough to ask them out" cute, bc I want to be comfortable going to the only good dispensary out of the three in town, and I want to keep going there you know? that and like I've only ever seen one of them out of the store, and he didn't notice me even tho I was two inches away so it's like there's no actual time and place that is appropriate to do so.

But ya wow Justice Watch you are def penthouse it sounds like and I approve of your decisions.

Speaking of decisions I am reminded of my bf's little brother who I generally just dislike? I wanted to give him a chance since apparently he got better than a year ago, but he hasn't. He's still an anger prone alcoholic (you know the guy who's not spent a day sober in who knows how the fuck long, drinks until they puke and then some), and the other bf in this relationship is constantly uncomfortable about him from past experiences. He's underage smoking + drinking, and all his friends are good influences but they can only do so much. Like I hate saying it but when his family talk about his friends saying how good an influence they are I just want to tell them "hey uh usually in a group there is a bad influence, have you considered it might be your fucking son".
I generally don't like him bc he's also one of those guys who weed/drinking is his personality. That's it. "Oh ya cool buddy" are the phrases he practically spams in conversations. It feels like he says those things to make things casual and neutral or positive when it's sort of,, he's trying to be friendly but it really doesn't work out that way you know? you can still tell he's uncomfortable with you, and you are uncomfortable with him, and this isn't redirecting attention. I could rant forever, but I just really didn't like those guys who try to be everyone's friend without being willing to give anything to the relationship. Also I didn't like those guys who only wear weed shirts. Plus his sense of humor and art is entirely gross out stuff and zany random woweee. Mr Pickles, Garbage Pail Kids, etc.
For some reason this is one of the very few and specific groups of people I dislike? like there are traits I dislike, but his brother is a "perfect storm" of traits I dislike.

Anyhow I'm sitting here off and on stimming with my cheapass plastic wine glass. You know those glasses with a surface carved to make it look like sequins or scales on the cup
this is one of those and I love it
I missed spinning wine glasses and gesturing with them and now I have one and I get to fuck around with it
oh shit ya I meant to say I kind of want to find a way to do my own edibles? I am so happy to see that edibles are expanding as a market, and loving the creativity, but I'm sort of a niche consumer so it seems I need to once again look into making my own shit?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 09-06-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 09-06-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 09-06-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 09-07-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 09-07-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 09-26-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 09-29-2016, 06:38 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 10-07-2016, 03:54 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 10-07-2016, 04:19 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 10-07-2016, 04:19 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 10-07-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 10-17-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 10-28-2016, 06:19 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 10-28-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 10-29-2016, 07:05 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 10-29-2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 10-29-2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 01-17-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 01-17-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 01-19-2017, 12:28 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 04-24-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by LoverIan - 07-11-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 11-06-2017, 09:43 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 11-06-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 11-06-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 11-06-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 05-19-2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances - by lithuanian meth user - 05-19-2019, 02:48 PM