Beef Squad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beef Squad
RE: Beef Squad: WELCOME TO WORLD 2.0 NEWS!
Suggestions n' shaz
SpoilerShow

Meriad's face lights up. "Taco Palace? The place which serves actually decent food that doesn't taste like cardboard and broken dreams?"

"Nope, went up in flames."

"What? Why? What happened?"

Meemo shrugs.
"Competition, I guess."

"You know what? I'm not that hungry anymore. Let's just go to the place you call an "arcade" or whatever, with the switchy button things."

"Also burned down."

Meriad throws his arms up in frustration. "Why, Meemo, why did this place burn down too? The only place that doesn't try to kill me!"

"Some local kids burned the place down cus' the vending machine broke. Hell, I joined in! The 4 weeks of jail time was worth it, that vending machine was an asshole."

Meriad puts his head in his hands, and groans.
"Now you're going to tell me the fire department burned down or-"

"Oh it did, actually!"Meemo cuts in. "I had no part in that though, I swear."Meriad lifts his head from his hands, an expression of resigned tiredness showing clearly through the dark circles under his eyes. "No hot firefighters, no tacos, no arcades to mess with, what now? They're going to find me either way, and I can't even get a shred of entertainment before they drag me back. How about we just, you know, Leave?"

"what'dya mean leave? We're gonna do that anyway. There's still alot of stuff to do around here to do, dude, You're sitting in the middle of Sunny district." Meemo replies.

[Image: Ssw4ozH.png]
"No, no, no, I don't want to stay confined to only this district, or even this planet. Listen, Listen, how about we go to World 3.0 and-"

[Image: qtssD48.png]

"No."

Meriad stops mid-sentence. Realization dawns on him as Meemo stares into his eyes, unblinking, unimaginable fear and pain, clear as glass, paints her face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Im so, so sorry. I crossed the line, I didn't mean to, I swear, Naomi!" Meriad panics, frantically pulling Meemo into a hug. "Please don't cry, we're staying here, we're not going leaving the planet, you're not going to that place ever again, you're going to stay here safe and sound, Alright hun?" he pulls her away so she can meet his gaze. Her eyes were dry, not a single tear shed. "They'll never leave that planet, they will not get to you." He re-assures her. She gives him a weak smile.

"Now, how about we just go to the World 2.0 news station? I want to see his expression when he comes back after looking everywhere for his car, only to find it right there, with us just waving at him through the window. It's going to be hilaaaaar~ious! Atleast one last laugh before I go."
"
"Sure, why the heck not? He looks so goofy when he's angry, I'm gonna record it! This'll rake me in some of that sweet, sweet moolah."

""Okay, okay, first thing's first, we need a change of wardrobe."

[Image: d1mM1iU.png]

"You see what I'm wearing right now? It will make me stick out like a sore thumb. You also need to change. How about I wear yellow, you wear blue?"

"I have a few you can borrow, but I don't have anything blue. I'm not the one being hunted down though, so I don't really need a disguise a the moment, dude man." Meemo stands up and walks upstairs. She returns a few minutes later fully changed, clutching some shirts and a pair of cargo shorts.

Meriad appraises the clothes with raised eyebrows. "Cargo shorts, really?"

[Image: YUMV5Ab.png]

"ssshshshshUUUSH, GO CHANGE, I WANNA GO!"

[Image: ktqErN8.png]

"I can't believe you've done this to me, Meemo. Why do you even have this shirt? You're like 18 damn i-...wait."

[Image: 1tiVrzx.png]

"Is this shirt..."

[Image: cAeT22D.gif]

"
"Changing?"

[Image: Cec2v9s.png]
"Gr
oss."

"Haha you look like a pickle."

[Image: j6Su0mn.png]

"Hilarious. Let's just go. Where's the car?"

"A few blocks behind my house,inside the little forest, covered by a huge tarp. Les' go!"

~~~
"Thi
s is the car?"

"Yeah! It's freaky lookin', amiright or amiright?"

"Oh my god it's blinking at me, what the actual fuck? Ew, ew, ew, ew!"
"Get in, puss puss. The car doesn't bite...I think. Let's find out! Get in the driver's seat, I don't even know how to drive, and you're older than me so go, go, GO!"
Meemo flings open the car door, and shoves a very unwilling Meriad into the driver's seat. She then runs around the car and opens the passenger door, quickly climbing in and closing it behind her. She grabs the key from Meriad's grasp, and pushes it into the ignition before he can react. The car roars to life, extending it's wings from within the car. It shoots into the sky, gluing both Meriad and Meemo into their seats.

Both scream, but one is of paralyzing fear and the other is of childish amusement.

[Image: 5fivrHy.png]
"Wowzers, you're a horrible driver."
"MEEMO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE, I LIVE IN A PALACE, THEY DONT EVEN LET ME TOUCH THE PALACE SHIP, SO-" The car stops abruptly. A hazy, yellow forcefield surrounds the car. It slowly starts to drag the car back down to earth"Oh no," Meemo mutters. She looks outside the window. All the confusion on her face turns into exasperation. "What? What's wrong? Are we going to die? Why is the car sinking?" Meriad prods, knuckles white and still gripping the steering wheel.

Meemo takes one look at his expression, and starts to chortle.

[Image: 985R6FF.gif]

"It's not at all funny, the car's still sinking! Meemo what the hell!"
"I'm just laughing cus' your face looks hilarious. We already hit the ground, you just didn't feel it, dude." Meemo sputters between giggles. She points outside the windshield, which shows that they are in fact, firmly placed upon the ground. Meriad tries to move the car forward by stepping on the gas, but the forcefield keeps the car stuck like a fly in a flytrap.

"I can't even move this thing, this
forcefield is stupid strong. Can't even move forward an inch, damn it." Meriad steps on the gas one more time, then gives up when the forcefield shows no obvious sign of budging.

"Cus' it's made to constraint criminals, and assholes who can't drive. It's military grade."

"Wait, so the force field was thrown by a cop? For fu-"
[Image: XKVwpxA.gif]

[Image: a84q44o.png]

[Image: qCHzCxF.png]

[Image: sUwou4F.png]

"Good afternoon, sir. I see you might be a...new resident? A new driver? You are not in the logs, currently, so I do not know you're status."

"Meemo there's a furry outside my window."

"That's a copper."

"Yeah, but there's a furry outside my window."

"No, I am a cop capable of arresting you."

"Meemo help the furry can understand us." Meriad frantically whispers. The cop gives a disapproving stare.

"Nope, I am not digging you out of the hole you just dug yourself into, dumbo. Waddaya want, Copper?" Meemo shouts through the window.

"I'll answer that question after you answer mine; tell me why your driver here was going 500 kilometres over the speeding limit?"

>

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Beef Squad - by Myeth - 06-13-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Beef Squad - by Schazer - 06-13-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: Beef Squad - by wiltingMyosotis - 06-13-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Beef Squad - by NotABear - 06-13-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: Beef Squad - by NonAnalogue - 06-13-2017, 09:50 PM
RE: Beef Squad - by Myeth - 06-14-2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Beef Squad - by wiltingMyosotis - 06-14-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Beef Squad - by Arcanuse - 06-14-2017, 12:53 PM