The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Re: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 multiplayer a couple of days ago, and I tried a Quick Match on Versus, which just pairs you up with random people. The thing must've hated decided I needed a really bad introduction to Versus, because somehow I got paired up with a bunch of randoms vs. some professional team or some shit. We were getting steamrolled. I mean, we'd walk out of the safehouse and get maybe five feet before half of us were down and had boomer bile all over us.

It didn't go much better when we were playing as the Infected, either. In fact, after one round, where I had failed to hit the Survivors with boomer bile just before they had gotten into the safehouse, one of the other guys on my team started raging at me for it, and as soon as we got to play as the Survivors he picked up a shotgun off the weapon table and shot me until I was incapacitated, then ran out of the room on his own. The fact that he was promptly hit by a Charger was kind of nice, but I still left the game, because, y'know, that wasn't very fun.

@ Airey: I'm so sorry D:
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Re: The thread for flipping shits (and tables) - by Pick Yer Poison - 08-31-2011, 12:03 PM