==>

[Image: 4J3JREI.png]

SpoilerShow

==>

[Image: no5bPwS.png]

SpoilerShow

==>

[Image: Qb0PVxA.png]

I stare down at the coffee with my signature blank look.My head hurts like hell. It feels like I was hit by ten whole trains last night. Considering how bad of a black out drunk I am, I wouldn’t be surprised if I had been hit by several trains.

==>

[Image: wbVIz33.png]

Finally, after a moment's hesitation, I chug down the coffee in the blink of an eye like it's God's ichor.

==>

[Image: LDAr2dg.png]

SpoilerShow

> Night out with the Boys

[Image: ZM8Kiap.png]

> ???

[Image: Cu08oIq.png]

Excuse me for a moment, but I'm hijacking this broadcast!

> ???

[Image: 8EYcDPg.png]

Test Test, One Two Three!

Hello, hello! My name is Cantatrice and I’m bringing YOU your regularly scheduled tragic story! Well, perhaps tragic, perhaps not. It all depends on you, dear listener!

> ???

[Image: fnec4fD.png]

Why does this story depend on you? Well, let’s just say this story is not fully written yet. Not fully stitched together. I’m not lazy, it’s more like it’d be a sin to force these beautiful creatures to go through what I’d like them to! Hahaha!

As you heard, this story is about a depressed cat. Kind of generic right? I’ve heard of many stories about cats that are depressed. But perhaps there’s something more to it. I’d shed some light on the situation, but spoilers are spoilers.

But our story starts off with a bang, and some beer! My question to you is, what exactly happened on that night? Did our dear Everest indeed get hit by several trains? Or did she just have a normal night out with her friends with no eldritch horror involved?

> ???

[Image: ycvOkUG.png]

Not to put any pressure on you, but the ending of Everest’s story depends on you. You need to guide her through this tale and lead her to a fate that won’t end in her hopes drowning.

I have to go for now! I’m excited to see what kind of story you all spin for me...

==>

[Image: ZM8Kiap.png]

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Lamplight: Depressed Cats - by MismatcherReese - 06-16-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: Lamplight: Depressed Cats - by Zephyr Nepres - 06-16-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Lamplight: Depressed Cats - by typeandkey - 06-16-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: Lamplight: Depressed Cats - by Tuesbirdy - 06-16-2017, 06:32 AM
RE: Lamplight: Depressed Cats - by Kaynato - 06-16-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Lamplight: Depressed Cats - by Myeth - 06-16-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: Lamplight: Depressed Cats - by MismatcherReese - 06-17-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: Lamplight: Depressed Cats - by Kaynato - 06-17-2017, 03:22 AM