Another Me - Your number has been called!

Another Me - Your number has been called!
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called!
SpoilerShow

===>

[Image: ZQYJNr4.png]

You are Clover right now, and you're trying to give this some thought.

On one hand, you really don't like the idea of going up against some weird eagle-sized necromancy birds that aren't even supposed to exist. Ideally, this is the kind of thing you'd only face when armed with, say, the exact kind of badass plasma cannon you are currently trying to earn the money to get materials for.

Shit, you don't really have a choice, do you? Okay, sure, you could wait until a less insane job came up, but what else are you going to find on Craigslist?? It's 2011, there isn't a single rational human being left in that place.

The way you see it, the bread should at the very least help. You might have to run and get some more - a lot more, even, if it turns out these are flesh-eating birds which need a lot of distractions in order to not eat flesh - but you came prepared. Sort of. In a way.

Birds usually aren't even smart. What are you afraid of?

EFFY: C-Clo...

> Hey, c'mon, we'll never be proper superheroes or whatever if we can't even take on some lousy birds.

[Image: yzi62KK.png]

EFFY: I've made up my mind.
EFFY: I know this is pretty scary... Well, it is for me anyway. Y-You don't have to say you're scared if you don't want to.
EFFY: But... But this is the kind of thing we'll have to face from now on, right? And even if I-I don't really know any magic yet... I need to be ready to fight for what's right!
SELENA: Hey, what are you talking about?
CLOVER: Geez, Effy, slow d--

[Image: eWrmt7a.gif]

EFFY: So let's do it! Let's save the park!

> CLOVER YOU HAVE TO PROTECT HER

[Image: YPUu6kN.png]

Shit shit shit what do you do SHIT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called! - by Naem - 06-15-2017, 08:51 PM