Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)

Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)
RE: Mundus Deus (Certainly NSFW, Wooden pecker people)
(06-09-2017, 07:52 PM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote: »< Windsharks. Thin, elongated sharks that ride air currents. They eat anything that appears in the sky.

NED open its eye again but didn't see anything.
NED confusingly looked around for the thing he had thought of… where was it?

Then NED heard something making a distressing loud noise above.

[Image: dvaDwrf.jpg]

High up in the tree was a Stumpkin trying to get the others attention.

All of them looked up, they heard the distraught stumpkin warning everyone to hide away

Some of the concerned members of its kin started to climb up to help.

Then a sound came from above,
“BBBBUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPpppp...”
[Image: B0l0rjC.gif]

A Windshark creature then Dropped from the tree canopy, quickly snapping the stumpkin tightly in its toothy maw. The Windshark shook and battered the terrified stumpkin against the tree, until the struggling and screaming was no more.

Yellow sap like blood, rained down on the Stumpkins below.

The stumpkins are horrified! Some fled to their shelters, while others watch as the shark swallowed its victim.

[Image: cLb0Usy.jpg]

Sated, the Windshark breathed in, making a burping noise as it filled its internal gas bags, the shark then floated a few inches off the platform and with a snaking motion, flew back up into the canopy.

[Image: QQ1Fuq1.png]

NED realised, thinking of something while near something, that NED already thought into existence, might not be a good idea.

NED didn’t mean to do this, he had no idea that the thing NED thought of would harm the stumpkins.

NED see the stumpkins making crude weapons, sharpened sticks and stone clubs. Guess they are going to try and fight it.

NED decides to moves away from the Stumpkins, walking back to the egg with legs.

##

“Well it certainly made some new friends”

“And killed them... tho indirectly”

“But what about balance? These tree eating creatures could be a problem. Look at how many eggs one of them lays. Not to mention how many trees they eats”

“It might not be a problem, those flying sharks could thin out the herd”

“And those little creatures can grow more trees”

“I'm still concerned that this thing can make anything it thinks, while not realising what it thinks. what happens if it makes something that could, oh I don’t know, destroy the world?”

“We could intervene now, remove both the little walking eyeball and cube”

“I do not agree, we should allow it to run freely until its done. So far It’s doing exemplary work, two sentient beings and a predator to hunt those beings to keep balance. I see no reason to intervene, so leave it be vanar, leave it be”

“I’m still not happy we are not down there shaping the world ourselves”

“And see it all first hand, I do envy that little eyeball”

##

(06-10-2017, 08:38 AM)Myeth Wrote: »A tree with the eggs on it grows a face, and is like "wtf what is all this shit on me ew get it off" and starts vibrating angrily.

Processing Whoa

[Reserving mini NEDS]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, Bare Ent Butz) - by Myeth - 06-23-2017, 04:22 PM
cad bug and slixen - by Tim Tesy - 09-05-2017, 03:14 PM