Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)

Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)
RE: Mundus Deus (maybe nsfw, depending on you)
Quote:Posted by Arcanuse - Today 01:44 AM
A world needs a beating heart.

A colossal burning heart of fire and light, to keep the life of the world flowing.

A shell of porous stone to surround the heart, to keep the life on the world safe from it's full blazing light, yet allow enough through to provide warmth even in it's darkest hour.

A layer of hardened earth, to provide the foundation for the wonders life may build.

A sky littered with twinkling lights to brighten the night, and perhaps provide inspiration to improve, to look beyond in wonder.

And lastly, a small indestructible cube that records all it sees, hears, and feels as it rolls around the world. Perhaps one day life will understand why it is there.

[Image: NcHBybi.gif]

All of a sudden the blue sphere on a line, burst into a pulsing orb of fire, which startled the small blue figure and the crimson creature.

but the harp maiden played on regardless

[Image: I5Lm0YH.gif]

The beating flame slowly developed a strange marble crust around it and grew.
small cracks of flame appeared then disappeared as the crust sealed it self

[Image: V3b05O6.gif]

The marble sphere grew with the sound of beating coming from it.
Cracks appeared again but this time the surface between cracks started to move into the other cracks.
From the cracks, a brown patch started to grow around the sphere

[Image: YYRzzpF.gif]

Then the void became not void. Stars appeared all around the small blue figure and filled the void. Thus the worlds that, Aiu and the vanar had created, was part of the void.

[Image: UBgFUsP.gif]
Then something very odd happened. As the sphere grew, a small cube object was seen, rolling slowly around the sphere, Compounding the brown, still grow patches as it traveled.

[Image: cwq85a1.gif]

the vanar spoke

"well thats interesting, that little cube is stamping the soil down and creating square impressions as it moves"

"Did someone sing that in out of laziness? Are we not going to shape the land this time?" a vanar asked inquiringly

"Its not laziness! Its time saving! I dont want to muck around again for a millennium, just to make a dumb mountain, when I can spend time making a awesome mountain" a vanar said

"pah! fair enough"

Quote:Posted by Schazer - Today 04:03 AM
It also needs an endless ocean

[Image: wqKWkwv.jpg]

[Image: jdNB4ps.jpg]

The earthy sphere lowered down.
curiously the small blue figure approached the sphere and held it.
From its hands a ocean spilled forth and covered the sphere completely.
A endless sea covered the sphere.
out of shock the blue figure let go of the sphere, causing it to fall...

Quote:Posted by tronn - Today 05:46 AM
The world is carried on the back of a bee.

The bee has a large butt.

[Image: bvb7bjn.jpg]

onto a ixie bee's back with a huge butt

"Who sung that in!?!?" one of the vanar said angrily "Are you kidding me, with this bee?"

"What? You wanted a turtle with a big butt?" quipped a vanar

"No, that would cause parallel universe confliction" said another vanar "I do not want to argue into the cosmos, why it should be "bee" there ether"

"Isn't this technically causing a confliction with a ixie?"

The cube continues on, rolling half way submerged in the ocean.
As it rolls, huge waves forms around it, spreading around the globe, clashing with each other.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, Bare Ent Butz) - by Myeth - 06-23-2017, 04:22 PM
cad bug and slixen - by Tim Tesy - 09-05-2017, 03:14 PM