TAKE X/The Centrality - Discussion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAKE X/The Centrality - Discussion
RE: TAKE X - Discussion (Take five with Take X!)
The hidden skills were a completely improvised thing! I didn't plan for them in advance at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure the first time I considered the concept was in Palmer's chapter after he defeated Blue. If I remember correctly, people suggested at the time that Palmer get meta like Sienna did, so I folded that into a secret skill for him. I hadn't actually originally planned for any of the meta elements to come back at all.

Then, of course, once I gave Palmer a secret skill, I had to give one to everyone. I had vague ideas before most chapters as to what the hidden skill would be, but I was open to changing it if necessary. In Sienna's chapter, for example, I knew ahead of time that her secret skill would be the ability to use her mimicked skills at will, while in Shadan's chapter, I didn't know what I was going to give her at all.

The only chapters where the secret skill didn't come up were Makram and Giovanni's (I honestly forget what theirs was supposed to be, but obviously we took a different path through that chapter than I anticipated), and Justice's (for obvious reasons).

I don't think we ever saw Justice's skills at all, for that matter. She would have had a skill to play music on her violin and one to sing, and then her secret skill would likely have had something to do with Emek - maybe luring Miracle Men to her and redirecting them to her enemy.

Also, in a hypothetical matchup between Breza and ATHLITISMOS, ATHLITISMOS wins head-on, but if you give Breza enough prep time, she come out on top.
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAKE X - Discussion (Take five with Take X!) - by NonAnalogue - 06-01-2017, 10:55 AM