TAKE X/The Centrality - Discussion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAKE X/The Centrality - Discussion
RE: TAKE X - Discussion (Take five with Take X!)
The short version is that, no, they don't tie into the story.

The long version is that I originally came up with the pantheon all in one batch about 3 years ago around when I ended Take Ten and was brainstorming the Normal Place. Since then, I've been working pretty regularly within that setting, and I'd occasionally come up with other domains that it made sense for there to be a deity of (like the sun, moon, and stars, in the case of Asanema). So I'd design a deity for that domain and move on. The 'new' pantheon is largely the same as the old pantheon, but with Monitor out (their role in the pantheon didn't fit for my newer endeavors) and Asanema and Alagi in. Side note - this is the status of the pantheon that will appear in the manuscript I'm working on.

Semi-related, there are ways for new deities to appear in the pantheon story-wise too. If a mortal has enough people believe in them, then upon their death, very rarely, they can ascend.

(05-30-2017, 04:33 PM)ProfessorLizzard Wrote: »Also I am glad Meion is okay-ish.

I'm glad I got to bring him back. Meion was always one of my favorites from that group. (Other favorites include Ithria, Duximas, Krytikas, Tukha, and Optrian.) My wife never entirely forgave me for killing Meion.
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAKE X - Discussion (Take five with Take X!) - by NonAnalogue - 05-31-2017, 10:49 AM