Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure
RE: Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure
SpoilerShow

Game saved. If you wish to return to this spot, enter the command 'Load Algebra_1‘.

You decide to skip algebra. Making a new friend is a much more worthwhile use of your time.

I don‘t know any good places here,” you admit. “Perhaps you‘d care to show me? I'm sure you’d know your way around here.

Due to your high charisma stat, they seem okay with this.

“Why not,” they say. “It’s better than staying here by myself.”

They give a wave to the teacher as you both exit the classroom.

“By the way, I don‘t think you given me your name.”

They snort. “It‘s Leon. A pleasure.“

“Jack Aiden.“

Leon has joined your party! You can now switch to their point of view, acsess their inventory and their stats. As a relationship bonus, you can also view what you know about their likes and dislikes.

“So, do you have a place in mind?” You ask.

Leon gives you a grin and grabs your hand. “Come with me.”

It is 9:15 AM. Leon is dragging you along to somewhere you don’t know.

Thankfully, no prefect nor teacher walks up to you and asks what you’re doing. You‘re either extremley lucky, or that the fact you’re not alone helps. Leon seems like the type not to skip.

At long last, you both arrive in a small hidden garden. It’s by no means elegeant or rich (you’ve seen bigger gardens, courtsey of your mother’s friends), but it‘s still breathtaking.

Leon takes a seat on the grass and pats the area beside them invitingly.

“It‘s nice here, isn’t it?“ They pull their head back and close their eyes.

You nod and sit beside them.

You could probably try to flirt with them, or just converse with them naturally. You could also ask them about anything involving this school- they're definetly not new like you.

MenuShow

Messages In This Thread