Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure
RE: Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure
SpoilerShow

You head off to the English classroom determined to become 'smort'.

You get there exactly on time. Suprisingly, however, when you get there, you find the door open with a loud argument ongoing.

”As I said earlier, Miss Deré,” the teacher says. ”I am unable to help you with your situation.”

“You’re the teacher, surley you can’t-”

No. Sit down.”

Ku huffs and takes her seat. The other students seem unaffected, save for a few who cast confused looks at Ku.

The teacher massages their temples before noticing you standing by the doorway.

”Excuse me, I hope I hadn‘t made a bad introduction.” She clears her throat. ”I take it you’re the new student?“

You nod your head and make your introduction as charming as possible.

”I am.” You curtsy. ”My name is Jack Aiden, ma’am.”

Naturally, the teacher is unaffcted, but she does seem pleased with you. ”A pleasure. Please take a seat. We’ll be doing a simple worksheet today, as a simple refresher.”

You nod and take a seat besides Ku. She seems to frown when she sees you, but says nothing.

As the teacher passes the worksheets out, you wonder if you should attempt to talk to Ku. She’s just there, after all. Alternativley, you could always talk to a nearby seatmate (and possibly charm them into helping you if needed).

MenuShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure - by wiltingMyosotis - 05-24-2017, 09:54 AM