Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure
RE: Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure
SpoilerShow

You get a feeling today's going to be a long day.

You decide to try and remeber if you see a Steffi in your Mecha Piloting Class.

With this in mind, you exit the libary and head to the libary.

It is 7:35 AM. The faculty seems mostly empty, but you can hear the distinct chatter of teachers (and some prefects?) inside.

You knock on the door. The chatter stops. You hear footsteps coming towards you.

The door swings open. A teacher with her hair styled upwards comes out and asks, “What do you want?” You note her apperance is elegant and elaborate. Too elaborate for like 7 am in the morning, though.

“I just came in to turn in my schedule, ma'am.“

“Hmph.” She takes your schedule and skims it. “I'm in a middle of something important. Why did this so long?”

“I had trouble choosing.”

“Of course. They all do.” She shakes her head. “Well, Miss Jack Aiden, I do hope you perform well in my class.”

A small chime plays in your ear. You sucsesfully completed a small task and are rewarded three stat points for turning in your schedule.

The teacher closes the door firmly. The chatter starts again, alebit in more hushed tones.

You could probably eavesdrop if you wanted to, but you'd risk a good chance of getting caught.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lovestruck: The Visual Novel Adventure - by wiltingMyosotis - 05-23-2017, 10:09 AM