Another Me - Your number has been called!

Another Me - Your number has been called!
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called!
> Effy: tackle Selena Senpai

[Image: jnm7YvF.gif]

No... No! You're not one of THOSE people! You can't do that!

Your glomps are always strictly textual!

> Effy: Realize you interrupted Selena-chan. Apologize profusely and let her finally yell her story.

[Image: LHbur6Y.png]

... Besides, you're pretty sure it would be a terrible idea to disrespect a magical fox spirit.

EFFY: Um... Sorry. I-I didn't mean to interrupt you!
EFFY: Could you please continue?
SELENA: ... Sure! You can just ask me stuff later. We do have plenty of time to get to know each other~
SELENA: Aaanyyywaaay!

[Image: VZB4Yk5.png]

SELENA: Where was I? Right, human literature!
SELENA: You guys are pretty amazing, you know. Even though magic isn't "supposed" to exist, some of you are still pushing on! Writing about all sorts of spells that don't just come innately to most people!
CLOVER: ... But a lot of it's bullshit, right?
SELENA: Huh?
CLOVER: The fuckin'... Ugh. Human spellbooks or whatever you're goin' on about. They can't ALL be real.
SELENA: Oh. Yeah, I guess not. A lot of it is just for fun, I guess, or plain old fiction. But then again, how many of you guys are writing fiction based on personal experience? Really makes you think!!
SELENA: Anyhow, I found a real, functioning summoning spell. Well, more of a ritual, I guess? It was a little involved.
EFFY: *GASPS*

[Image: G7EagcW.png]

SELENA: At first, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull it off... but then I found some nice people on the internet to help me out, and we went to work!
EFFY: Oh, oh, so... Um, this was supposed to bring back that person you wanted to see again?
CLOVER: Sounds like necromancy.
SELENA: Hey, there's nothing wrong with that! I've met some really nice necromancers!
CLOVER: ...
SELENA: I couldn't get ahold of any of them, though. Bummer. Maybe it would have worked better if I did...
SELENA: Oh, but it did kind of work, in a way!

[Image: a4K09nK.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called! - by Naem - 05-09-2017, 04:27 PM