You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down

You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
RE: You have 25 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
(05-01-2017, 09:09 PM)infuriatingCrimson Wrote: »>Okay, if I know anything about combat tactics (and trust me, I don't know crud >.<), focusing on one enemy at a time is preferable. Thinking that let's use our Ether Light on the Wolf in front of Sarrah and have Dave use Attack the Wolf from the side. Hopefully it will go down and we can focus on the one in front of Dave next...maybe use our combo attack for it?

>Figured Puni were useless. Too bad we didn't take that mission to kill 10 of them...
(05-02-2017, 07:58 PM)Derelict Wrote: »> Yeah, music would be neat.

> OK, yes. Go with IC's plan, and then have Dave move to C8 once the wolf is dead and Hatchet Throw at the Puni. That should be fine.

{Forest Battle - Splendid Force}

You make a signal to Dave to gang up on the wolf closest to you. You work to focus your energies the way Master taught you to...it's been a while since you did this last, actually. Dave chops at the wolf while you prepare your attack, and then you let it go, aiming your staff in the direction of the creature. A pure white glowing sphere appears just past the tip of the staff, and a thick rope of light arcs out from the sphere, pulling the energy along until it slams straight into the wolf's side. Already injured a bit from Dave's attack, it goes down. You're left feeling winded from the effort; Dave moves to where that wolf was as soon as it's out of the way.

[Image: fTIEloa.png]

The remaining wolf goes in for a bite and catches Dave's leg. "Aagh!" He kicks with his other leg to get it off but it lets go right away, having apparently not intended to stick around anyway, and hops back a bit. The puni shapes itself into a ball and rolls toward Dave, but he throws a hatchet its way. The slime-thing looks like it's barely holding together now, and it loses enough momentum that it stops a bit shy of actually reaching him.

[Image: DOF37s4.png]

>

Date: 1/7
Time: About three quarters

Status & Inventory:

1626 Cole

Character Status:
SpoilerShow

All other info

A/N:
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: You have 25 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down - by Xindaris - 05-03-2017, 01:10 AM