Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 5)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 5)
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -5)
Entering into the dreams of another individual (or individuals) without consent is a violation of the individual’s right to security and privacy.

Dreams are defined as a state of unconsciousness or helplessness in which the conscious becomes dormant and/or suppressed by the subconscious, or in which the host of the dream is still conscious or partially conscious but is unable to control their subconscious in the dreamscape, or in which the host of the dream is conscious and able to partially or fully control their dream but is unconscious or helpless involuntarily either physically or mentally. Dreams include, but are not limited to: daydreams, comas, lucid dreams, induced unconsciousness, sleep, hypersleep, intoxication, or any medical condition causing hallucinations.

Consent cannot be given under the following circumstances:
  1. If the host is already in the dreamscape or in the process of entering the dreamscape, unless the entrant is also in a dreamscape and has an equal state of awareness and/or consciousness.
  2. If the host is under the age of majority and does not have parental consent or equivalent consent, given that the entrant in question is above the age of majority.
  3. If the host and/or entrant is under probation, or is serving jail time, or is serving mandated community service, or is under quarantine
Unless:
  1. The entrant is an officer of the law with an appropriate warrant.
  2. The entrant is a medical professional or citizen (as stated under the Samaritan's law) entering the dreamscape to assist, aid, or protect the entrant with reasonable justification
  3. The entrant is bound by law in regards to sentencing, jury duty, or other legally binding or civic tasks, duties, or responsibilities to enter the dreamscape.
With the exception that:
  1. Quarantined dreamscapes can only be entered by officials of the appropriate clearance, as well as specifically designated experts.

Every person who commits this offense is guilty of an indictable offense and liable to a maximum of 2 months in jails or of financial restitution of up to $2500 and a minimum of 20 hours of community service, or of a maximum of 20 months in dream jail with no parole for 2 months and no hypersleep for 6 months.

Trespassing in dreams can be charged in conjunction with mental sabotage of the first and second degrees, idea theft, dreamscape vandalism, as well as charges involving the treatment of the host’s physical or mental body. Sentencing will be increased as deemed necessary in accordance to case law.
Sig:
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -5) - by Reyweld - 05-02-2017, 02:39 AM