[Unfortuna] Mule x Vampire... OTP?

[Unfortuna] Mule x Vampire... OTP?
[Unfortuna] I'm adding romance to it, yaay.
Show Content
(04-21-2017, 08:50 AM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »>Point out that all fighting will get is more people killed and that's a net loss for friendship
Oh boy, I didn't realize this was gonna be this long.

I just need a solution to make them stop...hmm...
Oh, I got a wonderful idea! I could get them to date by making fake letters saying "I love you!" It always worked in the movies! But first, I need to separate the two.

Sir Schmoopy: Dr. Francis, can you just relieve your stress and split up with us for a bit?
Coco Francis: Oke fyn. Eye'l joust goo ta de batrum.
Good, and can you also speak in that language you spoke that I kinda forgot which one it is, so you don't have all these errors in your English?
Coco Francis: [Translated from Morse] Wait, so is this better?
Sir Schmoopy: Yup, now go relieve stress on the toilet!

So, that worked out pretty good. Now, time to write down the letters! First, I'll send this one to Ella.

For some reason, Schmoopy gave me this note from Coco for me, and I expected an "I hate you" message. Actually, it was the exact opposite, she asked me out. On a date. I mean, Coco, the abomination created by an arma raised by extrals and an edgelord, falling in love with me, a satanic monster in disguise as a pale generic with freckles? Who would ship that, ol' "Rusty?" Oh wait, he ships Coco with Angus, which is a bit more reasonable, not that I'm a homophobe, but because they seem like they were intended to be lovers.

Okay, I gave the note to Ella, so now to slide the note to Coco under the door of the restroom.

Huh? What the heck is that? Wait... it's from Ella? Oh great, another apology message. I'm still not forgiving you Ella, because Mark was the best brother you could ever have. He was smart, nice, and optimistic, and YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME! Wait, it's not another apology message about Mark? It's... woah, woah, woah. Who does this vampire think she is!? She wants to go out with me? On a date? In this theatre? GAHAHAHAHA!

Ella Mayo: Uh, Schmoopy? Where's Coco?
Sir Schmoopy: [Faces bathroom door] COCO!!! ELLA WANTS YOU!!!
Coco Francis: [Speaks in terrible English] EYE DU NAUT WANNA MERI U, VAMPIRE!
Ella Mayo: WHAT!? YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO DATE ME!!!
Coco Francis: WEN DEED EYE SAI DAT, VAMPIRE!?
Sir Schmoopy: Guys? Can you two just get along for once?
Coco + Ella: NO!!!
Ella Mayo: Mule!
Coco Francis: Vampire!

Okay, that just made their relationship worse. Maybe I can solve it another way. Wait—aha! Maybe I can get Coco to be her "good ol' self" and heal Ella's wound! She can't hold that blood-covered plush forever! That could give Coco a chance to turn back to normal! When Coco stepped out of the restroom, I gave her a roll of gauze and told her to go heal Ella's wound, but she refused. Then, I just remembered! I can probably convince her with chocolate, the food item she adores.

Sir Schmoopy: If you take care of Ella's wound, I will owe you three chocolate bars.
Coco Francis: [Translated Morse] That is, like, WAY too little chocolate bars.
Sir Schmoopy: Okay, fine. How about a year's worth of chocolate?
Coco Francis: [Again, it's Morse but Translated] Okay, fine. [Turns to Ella and speaks terrible English] Lissin up, vampire! Eye em onlee doin' diz fo' da cocolit! Okeh?
Ella Mayo: Wait, what are you going to do?
Coco Francis: Beein' luyel tu ma cappin!

As Coco is healing Ella, what should I do now?
ROOOOAR

Messages In This Thread
[Unfortuna] Mule x Vampire... OTP? - by PoisonGas - 04-16-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: [Unfortuna] Begginig of an End - by AABowser - 04-16-2017, 09:57 PM
RE: [Unfortuna] Begginig of an End - by PoisonGas - 04-17-2017, 12:16 AM
RE: [Unfortuna] Beginning of an End - by Coyote - 04-18-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: [Unfortuna] Beginning of an End - by AABowser - 04-18-2017, 02:10 PM
[Unfortuna] I'm adding romance to it, yaay. - by PoisonGas - 04-28-2017, 05:03 AM