You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down

You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
RE: You have 26 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
(04-24-2017, 03:54 AM)infuriatingCrimson Wrote: »>Okay, so let's break down each one, shall we?
1. Good since we can complete this on our coming trip, or at least partially. Bonus points for synergizing well with 4.
2. Personal Request, no danger of it disappearing. Comes with the disadvantage that we have no known sources of cocoa beans. Suggest asking grocers if they can order some in.
3. Low Reward. High Difficulty. Bad Deal.
4. Read #1.
5. We have the materials, the time, and a stranger, who could turn into a friend, that wants to see us craft. Might be worth doing, but we might lose out on the possible synergy.

>Befriending the strange chemist may lead to a very useful party member who uses explosives. Sounds like reason enough to me for us to tolerate her...eccentricness. Try explaining to her that you honestly do not think that what you do is chemistry. Perhaps explaining what an alchemist is will help her understand.
(04-24-2017, 04:10 PM)Derelict Wrote: »> 1 and 4 sound good for the time being.

> Don't talk to Miriam again just yet. Do Dave or Stahl or anyone else know of her?

> Make more Supplements, if possible. Don't take up the whole day, just make a few more whilst we decide when and how we're going on another trip.
(04-24-2017, 05:05 PM)infuriatingCrimson Wrote: »>It takes 1/2 a day to make 1 supplement. Making "a few more" will take at least a day if not longer.

>Ask Stahl about her. Might also be a good idea to ask what a chemist is, fi you don't know. After all, explaining her mistake calmly and rationally is a smart idea.

>If we do allow her to watch us make something, let's make a healing paste since we will prolly need that, then we can relax and chat it up with Dave for the last fourth of the day.

You tell Stahl you'd like to take on the wolf-slaying quest and the one for wolf fur. Actually, don't you have exactly that much fur in storage...? If you wanted to you could turn that one in today and take on another quest as well.

While he's writing that down you say, "Uhm, do you know a Miriam Kovich?"
"Yes," he nods. "She moved here about a year back, mostly provides explosive materials for mining but sometimes fulfills a few other odd requests. A little..strange, I know, but very intelligent and meticulous about her work. Takes care of her own paperwork." You sense a slight tone of approval about this aspect of her. "I double-check it, of course, but I haven't found a mistake yet."
"She said she was a..chemist?" Did she say that? She mentioned 'chemistry' at least. "Is that anything like alchemy?"
"I don't think so," he shakes his head. "I think it has to do with producing poisons or explosives or something, but obviously she herself would be the expert."

>

Date: 1/6
Time: Dawn

Status & Inventory:

1226 Cole

Character Status:
SpoilerShow

All other info

A/N:
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: You have 26 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down - by Xindaris - 04-25-2017, 05:58 PM