You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down

You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
RE: You have 29 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
> Uh, yeah, seems like everyone has suggested sane and sensible things to say, so I don't have much to add.

> Just one thing, I suppose. I don't see Spoiled Milk being all that useful, so maybe we should (whenever we're next doing alchemy, probably after the quests are done) move that to the Basket and make Supplement out of that.

> Incidentally, could we send Dave to do the quests and stay home to do alchemy? He can handle himself, right? Ask him. It would be way more efficient for sure.

[And yeah, it's nice to see other people on this adventure! Xin's a great writer, and it's nice to see him be able to do that properly in command of the adventure, rather than EOFD which was, perhaps, a little creatively lacking for him.

I have a feeling we're not even close to knowing what the true story of this adventure is, though. Because I highly doubt it's just doing jobs for money and killing slimes.]
I write reviews on video games, and other various things, so if you're into that sorta thing, please consider checking out my site, East Side Port.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You have 29 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down - by Derelict - 04-18-2017, 04:36 PM