Answer me some questions, yeah?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh god that title is horrible. Please move this to the right place if I've put it in the wrong place but this seemed the closest fit...
But basically this is about me wanting to make a forum adventure. I've got a few premises, a few potential plots, some possible characters roughed out.
I've tried this before- a few years ago on MSPA before the crash. And I faltered after the first two updates. Because I didn't have a set plan. No idea really.
This time, I want to be as ready as possible before I start.
SO... tell me how you prepared, adventure-runners of ET. Tell me of your problems, your errors, your victories.
But most important of all, tell me how you planned when readers tend to think of things you never did and want to go where you never planned for them to go. How did you come up with set points when people tend to... not go where you expect them to go.
And maybe how you got inspiration for those if you started with ideas/prompts that at least partially not your own (two of my three ideas are from tumblr and the plops up for grabs thread here).

Messages In This Thread
Answer me some questions, yeah? - by werewolftrixie - 04-16-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Answer me some questions, yeah? - by Schazer - 04-20-2017, 01:25 AM