You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down

You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
RE: You have 29 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
> First things first, the title changed to 29. That was neat and also made me do a double-take.

> OK, so going by how both of those skills work, I'm going to guess that Ether Hatchet is either a hatchet throw from anywhere on the map, or more likely, throwing a hatchet that does magical damage.

> Also, someone take notes. The wolves are a lot faster than I anticipated; we should probably remember how quickly enemies move so that we can pull of strategy without Dave getting mauled in the face.

> Other note to take: hitting the wolf from behind seemed to stun it. Perhaps the direction we attack in is important, and we should check to see whether attacks from behind always have that effect. Strategy!

> I'd recommend we take the time to go back to town. Once there, we can empty the basket and then plan an expedition into the forest properly, as well as perhaps recruit other people to our cause. Sarah, Dave, you have other friends you can call on, right? Especially if we offer to pay them per day.

> New friends mean new dual techs, too. We must find them all. All of them. Teched. Dually so.
I write reviews on video games, and other various things, so if you're into that sorta thing, please consider checking out my site, East Side Port.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You have 29 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down - by Derelict - 04-15-2017, 08:17 AM