BreadProduct teaches you how to draw.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! So I bet some of you want to learn how to draw. Well that's a fine choice and I'm here to help get you on the right track. There is a fair bit of knowledge that isn't obvious that can be a lot of help! Not sure if I am right for you? Here is my art blog. Now you can make that decision for yourself.

So this is how this thread works. Everyone gets one credit for free.
Now you can use that credit to post something you have drawn and I will supply useful wisdom drawn from my several years of experience. I will then supply you with an assignment. When you come back and turn in that assignment I will give you another credit. Which you can then use any time to repeat the process all over again!

My methods are all about long term growth and very little about short term solutions. So while you may ask for help about a very specific thing I may just turn around and give you what you need instead of what you wanted.

I know that a lot of folks out there struggle to keep their emotions in check and that can make this a lot harder for you than it has to be. I'm sorry there isn't a lot I can do about that, but know that you are not alone, please check out the Youtube channel School of Life. And I will be here when you are ready.

Good luck, have fun.

Messages In This Thread
BreadProduct teaches you how to draw. - by BreadProduct - 04-14-2017, 03:45 PM