Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition - Finalise teams by 4/16!

Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition - Finalise teams by 4/16!
RE: Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition
When did aegislash get moved to ubers

Also i'm happy to help with team building! The most important thing to remember is to cover your weaknesses, then bulk out from there. Neutral damage often takes care of the rest. Case in point; my poison team. Poison is weak to ground and psychic. Most teams have earthquake on one if not more pokemon, so i need a flying type or a pokemon with levitate to switch into if i see it coming. For this i can use, say, zubat or koffing. Psychic doesn't effect dark, so i should also have a drapion or stunky. The first two examples are physical attackers and the last two are special (though koffing/weezing is more of a staller). I want one of each, or the rest of my team needs to pick up the slack if i choose two of the same attacking type.

Similarly, rock and steel types are most often found a)with ground type moves or b) a secondary ground typing. Zubat can avoid an earthquake but has a hard time damaging those types, so i need something with grass or water type moves to take care of it (Venusaur?). Koffing can learn a few fire type moves so thats steel taken care of, but to more efficiently deal with all 3 threats at once i can use gengar, who learns both grass and fighting type moves plus has levitate, so can steamroll them with very little trouble.

And thats just two members of my team :v

Basically sit down with a piece of paper and make a diagram; it helps.
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition - by btp - 04-04-2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Monotype Tourney Sun Moon Edition - by Plaid - 04-04-2017, 08:02 AM