"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
I dreamed that I was walking through this weird fair/community college/indoor mall thing, and I walked through it and it felt more like a Doom level halfway through. Sometime around then, my dream turned into me being in a cool big Discord chat (that I don't remember the contents of), then suddenly I got banned and placed in a smaller one with most of the new members. I decided to look on the website for the server, and they said they did this because the chat was originally a friend chat before some Diggity Doosh put the invite out for everyone to join. However, they will let people back into the big chat if they decide to go through The Ritual™, one of the steps was trying to beat a DOOM level put out on the site. I forget what the gameplay of said level was like, but I tried to beat it, but I just got stuck. I then found out I could talk with the creator INSIDE the map itself with a keystroke, and I don't think they could help me.

Soon after, the dream cut out to something else ENTIRELY, which was gameplay of an old DOS game that I'm assuming was an adventure game about either cowboys or sheiks. (I think it was the latter.) However, I found out that I was playing a mod in which someone modded a new character in called "JONTRON," and when you tried to play the game with it, Jon would just fall in from the character select screen and fall into some hay (the selection screen was not traditional in any sense, the bottom half was just the stage you started out on with said character), then dying, I'm assuming. I thought that was so stupid and kind of hilarious that I woke up.

Then I didn't get any sleep for two hours. Joy.
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares - by SC - 03-27-2017, 02:42 AM