Rootborn

Rootborn
RE: Rootborn
Page 32.

Belkas Exile Wrote:Third Hidden Character, Wake Up.

Dreamscythes231 Wrote:<<Aiden: Signal to Darren for Plan Crowd Control>>
<< Daren: Finish up your solo battle. Throw rope towards cart.>>
<<Group make a rope perimeter>>
<<Aiden: Either summon a huge fire[which might be bad on your part] or summon swarm. I suggest summon swarm>>

<<Aiden: Cast: Summon Swarm>>

[Image: agpysn8.gif]

Just as you begin gathering the magical energy to Summon a Swarm of Agony upon your foes, you feel
your Scry Stone buzz in your pocket. Mayhaps Dugald has some dire news from another front?

<<...>>

[Image: xXIhDNU.gif]

Mmm. You don't recognize the energy signature, so it isn't Dugald, but it's definitely Geomancy
which likely means it's some other Druid.

<<...>>

[Image: sv1b7fw.gif]

DiaLogShow

Dreamscythes231 Wrote:<< Obviously it's a trap. You can feel the intonation in his voice saying it's a trap. >>
<< Go through but prepare the swarm spell beforehand and just as you reach the place unleash it to them.>>
<< Also be wary cause it's a trap...unless it's a double proxy trap in which it's only a trap if you notice it is a trap....>>

<<Be wary it's a trap unless it's a double proxy trap in which it's only a trap if you notice it's a trap>>

[Image: JTOUnom.gif]

DiaLogShow

Trap or not, your Mon Calamari senses aren't tingling at the moment, admiral.

Dreamscythes231 Wrote:<< State it's a one on one battle and no bringing allies. Only face each other. >>
<< State no charm effects. >>
<< Follow the rules that no pre-made spells beforehand. >>
<< Can you make some like exploding bombs or exploding rocks? Hopefully of the smoke element? Because if so, make those. Smoke bombs are not technically spells even though they were made with magic of course. >>
<< Inform the others before going to the area. Ask them to not come. >>
<< Maybe where the Jack in a box heel bones, the moment the other breaks the rules, run towards the others. [i] No bringing allies, you can however bring your enemies TOWARDS the allies>>

Let's have fun with rules.

Dragonofthesky Wrote:<<Aiden: Offer reasonable alternative of not doing that, as doing well enough defending yourself right here, while pointing out that you wont gain anything by agreeing to this.>>
<<Daren: Question logic in one on one fight in large battle on word of someone on the opposing side.>>
<<Huffington: Sense the need for sage advice, lend aid.>>
Ok, aside from killing a potentially annoying enemy pretty quickly or diverting his attention for an extended period, there is no reason to not simply advance on him with friends and run him through or blast him to bits. Though cool, one on one fights rarely serve a purpose in a somewhat balanced fight.

<<Aiden: Offer reasonable alternative of not doing that, as doing well enough defending yourself right here, while pointing out that you wont gain anything by agreeing to this.>>

[Image: fmG6OTw.gif]

DiaLogShow

Dragonofthesky Wrote:<<Aiden: Response: IF the presence of a powerful druid can affect the course of a battle so drastically, why should I even risk taking myself out by attempting to take you out? Also, yet again, you could just go there, set horrific rune traps and just blow the fuck out of me as soon as soon i show up. I have literally no evidence that you will not do this. Finally, now that I know your intentions, whats to stop me from foiling your attempts at magical harm while I quickly ride up to you and have my swordsman behead you?>>
<<Daren: Offer to turn enemy druid head into lovely shrunken head swordchain.>>
<<Enemy druid: Challenge Aiden to a fair and honorable contest to decide once and for all the true king of bears.>>
All hail the Bear King!

<<Daren: Offer to turn enemy druid head into lovely shrunken head swordchain.>>

[Image: Asxb40F.gif]

Sorry, no can do as Daren is not in or near the chariot and therefore not part of this conversation.

<<Aiden: Response>>

[Image: W9VREyV.gif]

DiaLogShow

Dreamscythes231 Wrote:<< Accept but send out the swarm or summon some a thunder storm to help out.>>
<< Prepare some weapons though, he didn't say preparation of extra daggers is wrong right? >>
<< Also ready a quick spell smoke out just in case. >>

Ony Wrote:He sounds powerful. Warn the others of this instigation so they at least know where you're going, if you decide to go - which I vote reluctantly to have you accept.

Dragonofthesky Wrote:<<Aiden: Reluctently accept. He obviously is bluffing, but the sooner hes dead the sooner we can focus on the issue at hand. Also, prepare quickcast Powerbeam.>>
<<Daren: Begin Whirlwind of Blades.>>
<<Huffington: Cast AOE buff spell on allies.>>
This is a dumb plan, but if we can just murder him and move on then we wont have to hear his stupid voice ever again.

<<Aiden: Reluctantly accept>>

[Image: qtv2Npn.gif]

DiaLogShow

<<Prepare some weapons though, he didn't say preparation of extra daggers is wrong right?>>

[Image: h3TlAn7.gif]

Actually, preparing any quickcast spells and hidden weapons is exactly what he meant. You
aren't even well versed in knifeplay, so you don't know what help daggers would be.

DiaLogShow

<<Accept but send out the swarm to help out.>>

[Image: OUoTQp3.gif]

Casting the Swarm spell ought to be alright if they don't influence the duel. You call upon a
swarm of Vespula vulgaris to harass the Fae forces.

ClashLogShow

<<...>>

[Image: bknig74.gif]

<<...>>

[Image: oXHMXtp.gif]

Dreamscythes231 Wrote:<< yeah okay, ask to be dropped of downstream and inform your friends.>>
<< Remember your skills again and prepare for a jump.>>
<< also say if you throw out a fireball into the sky, it means you're in trouble and need help.>>
<< now go.>>

<<Yeah okay, ask to be dropped off downstream and inform your friends.>>

[Image: 3fRu5c7.gif]

DiaLogShow

<<...>>

[Image: 3Zr2UHA.gif]

It isn't long before you hop off the chariot a little ways downriver.

<<...>>

[Image: t1uUmxJ.gif]

Those three head back to the larger battle on hand as you set off to where you sense a faint
Geomantic energy eminate.

<<...>>

[Image: mtRsiqC.gif]

That must be ~him.

Dreamscythes231 Wrote:<< Watch out for the trees and the river..... He's a druid, he's gonna use those if you're not careful.>>
<< Edge near enough to him to call out and start this but not near enough for him to jump you.>>
<< also prepare for close range warfare, like straight out meelieng him. He's a druid which is a spellcaster and works best long range. He probably doesn't have sword knowledge so try to get the upper hand this way. The less spells he cast, the more chances you can survive. He might be all talk probably but he might have a really powerful spell ready if he could cast it.>>
<< Also remember elven strengths and weaknesses and druid strengths and weaknesses.....>>

I might be a little munchkin.....

Ony Wrote:Carry out pre-battle ritual of bowing and trashtalking.

<<Remember elven strengths and weaknesses and druid strengths and weaknesses>>

[Image: zif2Uvg.gif]

Fae are not Elven, and do not share the same racial strengths and weaknesses. Though their
similarities in physical appearance are no coincidence. As the oldest sentient race, the Elves
were the first people the Fae encountered in the physical plane, and thus served as the initial
template the Fae took to base their physical forms off of.

<<Carry out pre-battle ritual of bowing and trashtalking.>>

[Image: ct4LcTD.gif]

DiaLogShow

<<...>>

[Image: TE83fxR.png]

Ony Wrote:Aiden: You were the one in the hurry to get me here. Asshole.

Dreamscythes231 Wrote:<<start the battle already>>

Just get on with it.

<<Aiden: You were the one in the hurry to get me here. Asshole.>>

[Image: tNL66yv.gif]

DiaLogShow

Dreamscythes231 Wrote:<< Tell the guy the fae's are pretty obvious.>>
<< Start the battle already sheesh.>>
<< NEVER TELL ABOUT LORD HUFFINGTON'S ORACULAR ABILITIES>>

<<Start the battle already sheesh.>>

[Image: 6ks8Ds3.gif]

DiaLogShow

<<...>>

[Image: YnZmbDp.gif]

The two of you cast a combined DREAM BUBBLE and subsequently DREAM WALK.

<<...>>

[Image: uLPw9bs.gif]

Dreamscythes231 Wrote:<< Wait dammit. What if some fae comes and kill Aiden in his sleep. Damn. I hope those trees will protect him or them. >>
<< Both of you: Be in your astral form >>
<< Be the dream bubble. >>

<<Be the dream bubble.>>

[Image: pjz72wR.gif]

<<Both of you: Be in your astral form>>

[Image: QGwrAkH.gif]

The two of you take to your Dream Forms in the newly created Dream Bubble to duel as Druids
often tend to do. This should allow the both of you to fight at full power, but prevents either
of you from channeling extra power from any nearby Terrestial Ley Lines or Geocircles, or from
dealing irreparable damage to the landscape.

Rootborn AdventureShow

Messages In This Thread
Rootborn - by Arashi500 - 04-20-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Rootborn - by Arashi500 - 04-27-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Rootborn - by Arashi500 - 05-15-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Rootborn - by Arashi500 - 05-19-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Rootborn - by Arashi500 - 06-02-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Rootborn - by Arashi500 - 06-22-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Rootborn - by Arashi500 - 06-29-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Rootborn - by Arashi500 - 07-10-2016, 05:56 AM
RE: Rootborn - by Arashi500 - 07-26-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Rootborn - by Arashi500 - 08-16-2016, 04:06 AM