Hell Runners: Neither Snow Nor Rain Nor Demon Hordes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell Runners: Neither Snow Nor Rain Nor Demon Hordes
RE: Hell Runners: Neither Snow Nor Rain Nor Demon Hordes
Do you want a Celestial Rocket? While getting out of Hell now and then would be nice, and you're fully capable of piloting one, it'd always be temporary, and then you'd have to get back to the shitty Hell Runner base with your roommate who's usually having "gentleman callers" over and you have to sleep outside on the floor because he's up all night with said gentleman callers and ugh Creator on the cross you just can't deal with this anymore.

"I want a house, in one of the nicer parts in Hell. Comprehensive health care, and three weeks leave." You tell Hades, not falling one bit for his attempt at seduction.

He blinks at your statement, apparently a bit surprised you didn't ask for your own circle of Hell or something. "Uh, right. You've considered this more than most have." He admits, floating back and getting to the throne. "Well, I mean, I'll think it over. I hear we've got an opening in Gula, if you don't mind locusts." He says. "It's pretty likely though. Normally I pull the whole "jackass genie" routine when people get greedy, but you, you're cool. Didn't ask for anything too crazy for what I'm making you do."

He waves a hand, and suddenly a small capsule appears, just large enough for you to lie down inside comfortably and reach a blinking panel of buttons on the inside. Your skills allow you to identify it as an Interdimensional Transport Capsule. It's meant to get you between Hell, Purgatory and Heaven.

"Get in here, you need to make a pickup at Purgatory before you get going. Get the parcels, and you'll be travelling between the Seven Circles to get everything everywhere. Do not open the packages unless you particularly enjoy getting sent to a Cooler in Luxuria, because I swear I'll do it."

You shudder at his threat. A Cooler is a complete sensory deprivation chamber, saved only for the worst of the worst in the Lust circle of Hell. You wouldn't wish it on just about anyone. You step into the chamber and close the door, hearing the pneumatic hiss as the tube seals entirely. In front of you is a set of buttons that allow you to enter the cooridnates, and a glass screen. You punch in the coordinates, and with a flash of light you begin the trek through the Celestial Fabric, heading for Purgatory.

After about an hour, the lights within the capsule flicker, and the screen lights up, a silhouetted figure appearing in it and breathing a bit heavily.

"Listen to me. You don't know me, but I know you, and we don't have very much time. Just listen to me, because I'm on your side, and there are things Hades doesn't know that you need to know. There is someone after you. They've been after you the moment you stepped into Hades' throne room, and they will not rest until you are dead. Beware of Creatio. Beware of the Virtues. And most of all, beware of the Angels."

He pauses, apparently considering something. "If you have a question, ask it now. I can only answer one, though. Time is short, and holding this form wears my energy thing."

A. Ask about Creatio
B. Ask about Virtues.
C. Ask about Angels.
D. Ask something else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hell Runners: Neither Snow Nor Rain Nor Demon Hordes - by The_Archivist - 03-06-2017, 03:35 AM