[Lambda] A small adventure begins...

[Lambda] A small adventure begins...
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Quote:Hey Lambda how'd you get your galaxy scarf?
You don't even know how you got in the Underworld and you're asking yourself where your scarf came from? Who knows! You mean, you probably spawned with it?

Quote:>So do you guys know any tasty rumors about treasures 'n junk.
Lambda (that's you!): So uh, do you know any rumors about treasure?
Fallins: Well I've heard of Fortuna, but I don't plan to go there any time soon. Really the whole journey would be--
Guide: I KNOW SOME RUMORS!!! ACTUALLY WE COULD TOTALLY GO TO FORTUNA THAT SOUNDS FUN!!!!!!!
Lambda: We'll see about that once we get a ship, g....hey actually I just realized I never asked your name?
Tony (Guide): It's Tony!

Quote:Is there a scrapyard around perchance?
Lambda: Anyway, do either of you know of a scrapyard around here?
Fallins: Yes actually! They're great places to get parts that just aren't made anymore or you can get metal and hand-make all the little gears and springs...but why do you ask? Do you need repairs?
Lambda: Uh...erm.....yes.

Quote:> "So why are you guys on this planet anyways?"
Lambda: But why are you two on this planet?
Tony: I like to go to new places!
Fallins: There is this plane convention just a little down the road from where we met! Oh man, you should have seen the models, the details were flawless!! I wish I could have bought them all...oh hey we're at the spaceport. I guess I'll see you around--well I suppose I won't but the point is have a safe trip!

Quote:>Thank the nice drakon, you dont meet one every day!
Lambda: Thanks a bunch for the help! Have fun at your con!
[Fallins waves goodbye and departs.]

You are now at the spaceport. There are a lot of flights available! Let's see here....

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Lambda] New friends??? - by Clockwork Dragon - 01-13-2017, 02:17 AM
RE: [Lambda] Bad Luck - by Clockwork Dragon - 02-05-2017, 02:41 AM
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins... - by Clockwork Dragon - 02-17-2017, 01:19 AM
[Lambda] It's dark. - by Clockwork Dragon - 03-31-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: [Lambda] ...? - by Clockwork Dragon - 04-07-2017, 03:31 AM