You are about to start your exciting new job

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are about to start your exciting new job
RE: You are about to start your exciting new job
(02-07-2017, 10:56 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »
(02-07-2017, 11:20 AM)eerr Wrote: »What do I do if I eat a staple by accident?

(02-07-2017, 01:48 PM)Schazer Wrote: »What will happen if a staple ends up in my mouth by accident and I swallow on purpose?

uh, this is how we're supposed to remove the staples! don't ask these questions, don't let them know we haven't read the job description, just get to chewin'

You're about to head on up to the room he told you to go to, but the voices in your head won't keep quiet.

"What do I do if I eat a staple by accident? Or - even worse - what if one ends up in my mouth by accident, and I swallow it on purpose?"

You stand there mulling this over. The guy behind the desk has gone back to his book and doesn't seem to be paying attention.

You start gathering up the courage to ask him these questions, but then more doubts come to you.

"What if this is how we're supposed to remove the staples? What if it's in the job description, and he'll know I haven't read it if I ash him?"

You'd better not say anything.

You walk out of the room.

You follow the directions he gave you and arrive at door 367. You open it gingerly. You see a large white room, containing an even larger stack of paper. There is no one else there.

What do you do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: You are about to start your exciting new job - by Our Lady of Lampreys - 02-08-2017, 10:14 AM