Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
(07-07-2012, 05:05 AM)MrGuy Wrote: »Distract him with an Attack from your Dagger. Then extract the sword!

Oh, that's a good idea! I'm a lot closer now... A is for Attack!

"Ouch! Get away from me, peasant!"

Oof! Well, I dealt him a blow, but he just pushed me away and I still don't have his sword. And he'll be on guard if I try to take it again...

(07-08-2012, 07:03 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Perhaps you could Fling the dagger?

I suppose that's worth a try. I'm not really an expert at dagger-throwing, but apparently I can just call it back to me, so there's not much risk... I just need to put some more distance between us, then...

F is for Fling!

"Ha! That puny dagger is no match for my sword!"

Well, he's probably right about that. It looks like the dagger's just going to bounce off his blade. Unless I do something in the second or so it's still in the air, that is.

(07-08-2012, 07:15 AM)btp Wrote: »Enlarge the Dagger by adding earth!

Ah! I wonder if that will work? Well, it is a magical dagger...

E is for Enlarge!

Oh, it's working! The ground is rushing up after the dagger! It's as big as a sword now, and...

CRACK!

"What the? My sword! My armor! I can't fight like this! Aaagh!"

Oh my, it broke right through his sword and made his armor shatter. This is quite a powerful weapon! And now Keith the Knight is fleeing! I'll just pick up my dagger again, to deal with these other two...

Oh, it's shrunk. Back to being an ordinary dagger.

"Ha! I doubt that trick will work again, peasant. You're no mage, you were merely lucky. Now you face Kevin the Knight!"

Wonderful. He looks better equipped than Keith. And even if I can deal with him somehow, Kurt's still waiting.

What am I going to do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 09-24-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM