Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest
This is puzzle #2.

(01-17-2017, 12:16 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »SWARM THEORY

SWARM THEORY is the correct answer to puzzle #1 "The Alphabet"! Congratulations! Just like I said to you however many days ago it was you solved it! But yeah anyway here's another puzzle because apparently I've got a special super-silly PMC puzzle round going here with a meta and everything. This one was written very quickly to replace an idea that was actually too good for this set and so may or may not be horrific. Sorry? Let's call it "Value Judgement"...

1. may contain a goddamn fuckton of inanity
  2. real good things: dogs, cats, more dogs, more cats, puzzles maybe, sleep sometimes, bed likewise, cats again, kittens
  3. what the?!
  4. Wrote: Winky
  5. it's hush time
  6. but anyway in case of emergency dial: seven EIGHT nine ten (or was it 3?)
  7. posting the letter b 3008 times? oh the humanity!
  8. xyzHEboySarE8ack
  9. oh wait. hold up. sruix made a POST?!
  10. bro help me out here what is this fucking flapping thing squawking about the place fuck look at that pointy yellow nose that could have my eye out
  11. qghs cvbn lkja sdfg bert pkze vhwl tyui kpmd plaw
  12. but seriously what are birds?! Duckreport vote: Sruixan Drudgerepond until he answers me! Raaaaage Lobster With A Gun Lobster With A Gun Lobster With A Gun
  13. oh yo what is UP?! i found out today that the sky is green in canada?! what THE fuck?!
  14. oooooo caaaaaanaaaaaadaaaaaa let's hear it for canada as we officially welcome every single canadian to the space consortium!
  15. fuck yes i've been wanting the nintendo switch since like when it was the NX lol
  16. yeah NO aaaaaaaaaaargh
  17. it's a city in the sky. of course it's magical. that should be a given what with it being a spy city and all come on
  18. brown cows, vuvuzelas, [oil]: these are the three Rs. see also: da bomb
End of message.

Messages In This Thread