Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest
This is update #285.
  • Day 70: right okay where was I
  • James wants another date, on the following grounds: "I feel our romance is bubbling like the soup you serve me"
  • well uh as it happens I went off both James andthe soup the very first day I had them in my life but fuck I gotta put it on the menu
  • oh I forgot I'm suffering the double click bug right now welp
  • it would have been REALLY SENSIBLE TO HAVE PRACTICED THE SOUP BEFOREHAND AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
  • x65 PERFECT COMBO AND I DIDN'T FUCK UP THE TEXTING I AM A GOD
  • (of FLAILING)
  • Day 71: oh wait yeah in order to earn my fourth star I have to complete these Iron Cook challenge thingies I should maybe try one
  • the first one wants me to serve five waves of ice cream and soda how hard can that be
  • also what's a wave
  • turns out a wave is eight orders (almost) at once OKAY FINE
  • yay I did it and got $1200 for my trouble plus two shiny golden tickets of the sort I have legitimately been hoarding so far
  • next is pizzas, burgers and beer this could be a touch trickier
  • WHAT'S A PINEAPPLE?
  • WHAT THE FUCK IS PESTO SAUCE AND WHY IS IT G?
  • (disclaimer: I know what both of those are I just haven't unlocked them in this game yet)
  • well I sure had to lean on my two admissable cock-ups there
  • the third is pasta, wine and lasagne FUCK NO
  • what even are those first two
  • okay I could do pasta that's like boil shit first then pick from this decently-keyed list of ingredients maybe I'll give that a go today and see how I fare
  • benefit to pasta: the boiling time is different to the patty cooking time for burgers so even when I had a cascade of orders come dinnertime they all ended up beautifully staggered wow
  • x64 PERFECT COMBO
  • Day 72: Bethany wants to help with with food sanitation on a day that the safety inspector comes so that's an easy couple of grand to drop
  • Crazy Dave: "So you're good, but I don't think you're a good meat person" uh Dave what do you think I'm made of
  • actually no don't answer that
  • anyway he wants me to get a x30 combo with steaks and chicken on my menu, neither of which I serve, so bye for now Dave
  • oh hey I can buy lemons for my fish
  • so someone wanted one of those complicated ice creams and specifically didn't want chocolate sauce. I put chocolate sauce on by mistake, so tried to hide it under a covering of strawberry sauce... and it worked!?
  • x65 PERFECT COMBO WHAT IS THIS
  • Day 73: oh yeah James still exists shit
  • THAT SOUP WAS NOT COOKED WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY SERVED IT
  • welp
  • oh wait it's past 2am
End of message.

Messages In This Thread