The Damnable Fisticuffs (Round One: Kingdom of Giam)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Damnable Fisticuffs (Round One: Kingdom of Giam)
RE: The Damnable Fisticuffs (Round One: Kingdom of Giam)
We're already shooting the first round? It feels like we just did the introduction, Harold mused. Everything in between is just a blur.
"Another battle," Harold muttered, looking directly at one of the trees; no doubt that was where they'd hidden the camera. They'd come a long way with the sets since the shoestring budget of the first film; if he didn't know better, he'd swear he was in a real forest.
It even smelled like one. Probably to encourage more realism in the acting, or some such nonsense. Seemed like something of a waste of money to Harold, but then, it wasn't his money in the first place.
Right, now... Usually I begin by cursing the Grandmaster...
"Accursed Subjugator!" he shouted. "Yet again, I've been taken from my home. Seven times now, I've gone through hell and back - literally, in three cases - only to be pulled into another battle within a year! When will this cycle end? Must I die in order to escape at last?"
That's done; now I need to establish what I'm doing in the first round. No doubt they want me to misunderstand the monstrous one, Nurrkel.
"But my vengeance upon you will have to wait. Among my opponents is a horrendous monster, and I cannot allow it to threaten the people of this land.
Nurrkel the Fifth! I swear by my blade, I shall end your reign of terror!"
Good, good. And now that I've loudly announced my intentions to challenge one contestant, no doubt I'll suddenly be attacked by a different one. Probably one of the comic relief entrants, so either the bank robbers or...
Harold's train of thought was suddenly interrupted by a large Russian bear charging right into him.
"Where is rest of company?" the bear's rider muttered, completely oblivious to the bearded swordsman his mount had just knocked to the ground. "Did they all take wrong turn?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Damnable Fisticuffs - by Dragon Fogel - 09-18-2012, 04:15 AM
RE: The Damnable Fisticuffs (Round One: Kingdom of Giam) - by Dragon Fogel - 09-22-2012, 03:49 AM