Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe
RE: Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe
(01-09-2017, 06:03 PM)Smurfton Wrote: »M.E.A., would you mind saving the questions directed at you for intermissions and such? I'm interested, and a sentence or two is fine, but we will probably ask you questions for the entire hundred years if you let us Lobster With A Gun

(01-09-2017, 03:38 PM)SneakyRobot Wrote: »So are we in space?
I don't think that a meta-multiversal (beyond the multiverse) location counts as space. Even if this is an infra-multiversal (within the multiverse) location, being in space doesn't particularly matter.
What matters more would be which multiverse, for example.

[Image: QZEXGfs.png]

Mea: "That's an excellent idea and a fairly accurate summation of the cosmological fuckery that is my everyday existence... Anyway. Yo, Narrator!"

You wonder why she raised her voice. It is literally impossible for you to have gone anywhere.

Mea: "Can you change my dialogue tags to match the characters I'm speaking for? Double-tagging my dialogue to show me talking as someone else sounds like it'd be a pain in the ass to read."

The dialogue tags aren't really an automatic thing. You just kind of do them so the transmissions look tidy and readable.

Mea: "Is that a yes?"

You reply in the affirmative.

Mea: "Awesome. Then let's get this shit started."

[Image: wFHaHH0.png]

[Image: evLWTrL.png]

[Image: g94HAzu.png]

???: "Wake up."

[Image: Dv1pCd8.png]

???: "Colin, it's coming!"

[Image: WhY9yKq.png]

???: "COLIN! WAKE UP!"

Colin: "Ah!"

[Image: TsWwGtu.png]

Colin: *Huff* *Huff*

[Image: TOTXfqL.png]

Colin: *Sniffle*

???: "And now you're going to push it back to its side and cry. Again."

[Image: g9ZWJJ4.png]

Colin: *Quiet Sobbing*

???: "Not that it matters to me, but you should end this rather than cry about it."

Colin: "I can't."

???: "Speak up."

Colin: "I can't. I - I'm so tired..."

???: "Yes. That is what happens when you spend three days playing around instead of doing what needs to be done."

Colin: "It... it should've needed to sleep by now. W-why won't it sleep? It's just... it just sits there..." *Sniffle* "hating me."

???: "... Colin, my prior remarks were aloof and humorous. I am now worried about you. Sleep deprivation is making you delirious. You should focus while you still can, and kill this monster."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Framing Device - It's a Prologue - by tronn - 01-01-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Framing Device - It's a Prologue - by Kíeros - 01-03-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Framing Device - It's a Prologue - by tronn - 01-05-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe - by So_Spooky - 01-14-2017, 10:04 AM