[Lambda] A small adventure begins...

[Lambda] A small adventure begins...
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Name: Crod "Puffball" Johanson
Species: Mite
Pronoun: He/Him
Stats: 8/5/3/4/1/5
Appearance: A light-blue mite of three feet. They wear a little 1920's cap on their head. Sometimes, they'll take a cigar out and smoke it and yeah that's it. That's all there is to them.
Bio: Full of spunk and sunshine, this little piece of fluff may seem innocent, but they will drag you to your grave if you take enough liberties towards him. He used to be a part of an illegal fishing rig that spanned countless ocean planets and has gained a few [Connections] because of it. Despite the jeers and insults he spouts 24/7, Crod is actually a really nice and generous person. It's not uncommon for him to gift people things they've always wanted if he has the money to spare. Some people might say he's [Skilled at Gifting].
Sample Text: "What'cha lookin' at!? You sassy-mouthed piece of garbage want a little hunk of junk now do ya'? Well I've got a bit of moola left ova' from ma latest heist. I could spare a few cents on that worthless, cheap-ass Athena core. What's a few thousand credits worth to me? Nothin' that's what."
I have no son.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Lambda] New friends??? - by Clockwork Dragon - 01-13-2017, 02:17 AM
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins... - by Superficial - 01-13-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: [Lambda] Bad Luck - by Clockwork Dragon - 02-05-2017, 02:41 AM
[Lambda] It's dark. - by Clockwork Dragon - 03-31-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: [Lambda] ...? - by Clockwork Dragon - 04-07-2017, 03:31 AM