Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe
RE: Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe
(01-08-2017, 10:10 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »
(01-08-2017, 09:29 PM)So_Spooky Wrote: »
(01-08-2017, 08:32 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »okay, so what's the actual scenario we're supposed to be giving suggestions for

Stuff.

i get that + i'm 100% on-board with the meta regression thing, that's extremely my shit

but what i meant by "actual scenario we're supposed to be giving suggestions for" was about the interactivity: if you're going to end the update and throw it to the readers, it's generally good form to always either end on a prompt (even an outright question) or give us an open-ended possibility space (think problem sleuth's office) so that we have something to work with, and what you've done here is you've stopped us in a timeless vacuum with only a character name and an adjective to go off of

only i put it like a glib asshole because i was also in-character (as opposed to now which is more real talk) and i thought it'd work as a good lead-in for mea establishing the scenario-within-the-scenario

Ah, cool. Thanks for playing along and setting me up for the next bit then, heh. I'll try to end updates on a wiser place going forward. The other half of this whole thing is to get better at the writing and pacing side since that's the part I'm weakest at, so the feedback is invaluable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Framing Device - It's a Prologue - by tronn - 01-01-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Framing Device - It's a Prologue - by Kíeros - 01-03-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Framing Device - It's a Prologue - by tronn - 01-05-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe - by So_Spooky - 01-08-2017, 10:55 PM