Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe
RE: Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe
(01-08-2017, 08:32 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »okay, so what's the actual scenario we're supposed to be giving suggestions for

That's a good question given the standard format for the forum. I figured it would be just a little condescending to reply to it in-character as part of the next update, and also it's going to take a little time to finish the next panels anyway.
The short answer is that there isn't one. My intent here is to make a story about telling stories, hence the name of the thing and also the framing device on top of a literal framing device and the absence of a fourth wall. I decided to do it here because I think interactivity in the form of probing questions and the like adds a lot to the tone of a story about stories and also keeps me/the characters on-task. Even if it isn't strictly necessary since the events of the stories being told are predetermined in-universe (in reality they may not be. I'm kind of flying by the seat of my pants here.)
So I guess I'm attempting to use the audience as a literary device and haven't figured out how to do it anywhere else/in another format. Uh, so yeah... That's the long answer. Hopefully we can have fun with this silly experiment until one side or the other gets bored with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Framing Device - It's a Prologue - by tronn - 01-01-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Framing Device - It's a Prologue - by Kíeros - 01-03-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Framing Device - It's a Prologue - by tronn - 01-05-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Framing Device - Chapter 1: The Arachophobe - by So_Spooky - 01-08-2017, 09:29 PM