4tuna Mafia Game

4tuna Mafia Game
RE: Day 5 - 4tuna Mafia Game (seven/11)
[Image: bbLE7Ln.png]

<Veraxus sighs as Dee mentions their suspicions>

"While normally I would feel...saddened that you would suspect me, Dee, I do not blame you. Far from it in fact, everyone in this situation is suspicious. However I assure you that I am innocent. I had originally planned to speak with Hoot last night, but Mi bastardo de un cocinero lento, my slowcooker unfortunately broke."

<Veraxus pauses for a moment before continuing>

"I...I feel Como si yo pudiera haberlo salvado, si hubiera seguido sólo, o tal vez hecho algo más para hacer valer mi vida inútil...I feel I could have saved hoot, but I refuse to let his memory go in vain. Previously Hoot approached me during the night, and he shared with me his own theories on who is guilty:

<Veraxus shares a file sent to him by Hoot Previously: https://pastebin.com/JyfHvfUn >

Hoot's reasoning was that the most suspect were the ones who did not speak much, if at all. As such he shared with me that he thought in particular that Dorite, Slider, Zephik, and Larry were to be watched for this reason. As he said, they.."Sed as much as a hostless gondii"? I am sorry, I still struggle with the tweep ways of speaking."

Messages In This Thread
4tuna Mafia Game - by OTTO - 04-22-2009, 04:20 AM