4tuna Mafia Game

4tuna Mafia Game
RE: Day 5 - 4tuna Mafia Game (seven/11)
Andromeda is cleeeeearly bait if they're not on crew. We know first mates likely get some sort of power and if it's an extra life then why not make the 1 clearly pirate/mafia jump out at the last moment and hand us proof themselves of their guilt? If we killed Slider they win, if we kill Andromeda and they have an extra life they win.

We're doomed or at least close to it and I'm sure they know it.

So before everything hits the brick wall (We've already been hitting it but we're backing up the car to hit it again don't worry) Here's my list of people who are maybe giant murderers.

Andromeda
BB
Veraxus
or Cryptic but I don't know.

I base this off totally valid facts, also known as, a back of a cereal box and people who voted to approve Andromeda and also people who voted to kill Dorite which are almost totally the same people. This is why I thought Slider was a murderer and checked on them.

Oooooooooooooor I'm 100% wrong and those people just follow whoever says something first in a manner that sounds important, which is also true, and we should have just attempted to get to the captain so we could toss him out the airlock and hopefully pacified these killers. Maybe we could have just given them our lunch money and they could have taken the ship and dropped us off next planet.

Then again senior (That's french right?) these are the type of sickos who kill a Larry the moment they spot one, I suppose they would have taken our shirts with them too.

What I'm saying is duuuh Hoots was the only smart one of us so clearly the killers are the ones with the higher int scores.

So changing my vote to BB because if I'm going to mess up I'm going to mess up picking the person who only might be apart of the other team.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]

Messages In This Thread
4tuna Mafia Game - by OTTO - 04-22-2009, 04:20 AM